My sister is pursuing her Chemical Engineer at MANIT Bhopal. Here’s her input about the branch.
- Compared to other branches, ChemE is new and is not as developed. There a lot of scope for improvement. The work process and management mainly need attention.
- They don’t have permanent and good professors of main subjects and most of the classes are taken by the temporary staff. But, they are working continuously to make the environment students friendly.
- The newly made mass transfer lab in the new premises is good. Otherwise, the old labs hardly have a machine in working condition.
- There is nothing sort of academic pressure there and it’s not very difficult to score good marks.
- The average salary offered here is 7.57 LPA
Don’t expect much from the institute in terms of academics. You have to make the best out of what is offered.