One of my friends was confused while taking admission to Sharda University, after coming across bad comments. But, he stuck to his decision and took admission there, and now he is happy.
Here is his insight on the Sharda University based on his experience.
- Academics are excellent and better than most colleges in greater Noida, all because of the dedication, hard work, and supportive nature of the faculty of the college.
- The staff is very much supportive and helpful. You can clear your doubts after the class in their respective cabins or you can even send them a mail regarding your query.
- CHORUS (annual techno-cultural fest) one of the largest cultural festivals of North India. It witnesses the participation of around 35,000 students from over 238 colleges and universities from all over the world.
- Sharda University does not simply ensure the participation of the students but, also involves students in the management team to teach the real-time tasks to manage the events successfully.
- Some other fests as well are - CONTRIVANCE- For computer science department; CONSTRUCTO- For civil department; MEDIAMELA- For BJMC
- Placement varies every year from student to student according to profile and individual performance.
- The highest package of the year 2020 is INR 65 lacs per annum with a high placement rate of above 80%.
- More than 350 recruiters took part in the placement process.
So, great to study at Sharda University in terms of academics, activities, and placements.