ONE OF THE HORRIBLE UNIVERSITY.
Everything good except how the system runs. It is pathetic. Students needs are not fullfilled. Management is not good at all. Teachers leave the College very often and replaced with new in- experience teachers.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
Fees is expensive for all the streams. My course fees annually is 1.4 Lac Per sem they charge 75% and the other they charge 25%. Initially they ask for 10,000rs as admission fees in first semester. For NRI candidates they charge different.
Placements in Jain university is excellent.There are opportunities to get into big tech gaints like Google, Amazon, microsoft.and many more companies do visit our college.so far in my 5th sem we've got around 12-15 company placement drive.There are opportunities for both internship and job. Salary package range from 2-12 Lac per annum.
I had secured good marks in pre university which gave me direct admission to BCA.In addition to it I had to write a test called JET 2017 as an entrance and skill test.follwed by a personal interview with the staff.this was the procedure.
Majority students are NRI ,they leave after graduation. They are helpful and good companion for organising events and helping us know better. Apart from that they have very successful career after graduation.
Faculty in this university are not at all qualified for their job as lecturer. Many as times students find it difficult to prepare for exams due to lack of Teaching and lack of knowledge in staff itself.Notes provided are outdated but related to the subject.
There are opportunities for sports, cultural fests etc We have labs very often. There are functions held at college like invitation of guests , influencencial people.any point of the month we have events going on the quadrangle.
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
Bachelor of computer applications is completely into tech and software. We have a lots of interesting stuff in our curriculum. but course in our university is completely different from others.such as we have specialised stuff for IOT, CLOUD, MOBILE etc. Which makes it unique.
Anveshna- exclusively for freshers. Samasti ,biggest event in college. Rotract -Helping the community Kannada vedike-Inviting celebrities and hosting. Ignite-Internal management of university student committee
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
Yes , students have received scholarship. It's from the national level and many opportunities from state level as in sports and other activities. There is no loans or anything lent by the Jain university.