The teacher's gave personal attention to interested
There are 8 semester for a duration of 4 year course in each semester there are 2 unit test for first ut there is 40 percent of syllabus and remaining 60 percent for second ut and hole 100 percent syllabus for semester according to me it's all byheart system
College is the placement capital of Navin Mumbai more 100 company had comes for placement and seeking candidate's college hand many internship such as winter and summer internship with company such as livewire etc
College has wide range of programs especially from the month of December to February it starts with annual sports iginte and teckfest shivaji jayanti the ignite is the main annual program of college the college also has fresher party to make the fresher relax
The modes of payment are thourough cash cheque draft and net banking there is no additional fees to secure admission yes fee breakdown facility is available int college the program fees is 74000 with exclusive fees off development,journal and exam fees also the college has development fees
The Mumbai University avails ebc scholarship one require an income certificate to avail this scholarship this is an fully online process
College had a huge campus the girl ratio is about 30 percent the students are able to celebrate their friends birthday in college there are and number of workshop the college also gives an opportunity for senior to display their project as a workshop so the junior could learn extra soft skills even language and communication skills workshop are held
The college has a ragging free campus the senior are also a mentor for the junior the college had a huge alumni which help the college during fest work
After 12th and my JEE entrance exam I had applied for online cap round process by cet cell and after 3 cap round I got allotment to this college and after allotment I freeze my cap status and visited the college personally and saw the college campus took the brochure of college and filled the online application of admission on college website
College faculty is full of experience and energy some of the teacher has an experience of 25 year in this college faculty has an mentor system which conduct an small meetings of a teacher and 20 students to get review of college new ideas of development and any difficulties face by any student
The college does not provide the details of what package did the student received an only gives details of the number of companies that came for the placement and how many students got placed. Although the placement is not very good as the average package is said to be around 4lack per annum. The students are allowed to sit for the placement only after the 6th semester. About 60-70% of students get placed as claimed by the college. Many known companies do come to the campus placements such as AMAZON AWS, TCS, WIPRO, CAPGEMINI, TECH-MAHINDRA, INFOSYS, HP-INVENT, IBM, SANDVIK, ATLAS COPCO, CASTROL, GODREJ, ICICI BANK, JCB, L&T INFOTECH, LOREAL, MAHINDRA, SIEMENS, TRIVENI, ZENSTAR, BITWISE, ATOS, AMAZATIC, SKF, KPIT CUMMINS, FORBES MARSHAL etc. After my degree, I am planning to go for the government sector such as Indian Engineering Service, Combined Defence Examination, UPSE, AFCAT and other technical government exams.
Placements are good enough. 1. Student can seat for placement in 7th semester for BTech and 3rd semester for MTech. 3. Companies around 150 visits every year, such as Microsoft, Citi bank, JSW Steel, tata motors, Bajaj, Siemens, Schindler, Emerson, IOCL, Cognizant, blue star ABB, Eaton etc. 4. Highest package- 38 LPA (by Microsoft) Average package- 5.0 LPA 5. Placement percentage: around 85%
College offers campus placements to nearly 60% of the students. Not the corporate giants visit the college but there are students selected from college through campus pool into companies like Infosys, BYJU'S, Amazon, etc.
Spot admission through management quota.
I will say, i am studying in one of the best college in my city.
The college is good at it's infrastructure, faculty, sports facility,workshop facility,modular facility, training ship facility and also having a great library but the negative part is that the placement percentage for marine engineering is decrecing even after it is the only college which is providing good placement
Infrastructure is a backbone of college, and credit would definitely goes to the architect of chandigarh. The aura is fantastic inside college, and would definitely give you a feeling of other world.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.