Hostel wardens are very strict Teaching level should be improved a little Friendly staff members are good for our future
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
Fee Structure is feasible 54,000 for education and 80000for hostel fee 25,000 for transportation fee. I stay in hostel and the fee is reasonable for the food and infrastructure they provide.no additional fees is charged during my admission into this college
Many companies visited our college including wipro, Infosys,TCS, cape electric, medha servo, and many more. First we have written exam and then the students who qualifies the written test are allowed to attend the interview. 95 percent of final year students from our college got placed. Our faculties start placement training program from 5th semester itself so every student get placed in their choice of company. We have daily practice test through edupracto to improve our knowledge
I got admission into ANITS college through EAMCET.vizag is a good place for study and fun. Our college is located near beach so that we can spend some time there during stress times. Our faculties are friendly and full of knowledge. After EAMCET results are out I opted for anits College in councelling process and luckyl I got seat intlo this college
I stay in hostel which consists of 60 rooms each room is shared among 3 students. Average rent is 80000 they provide jym, playing kits special room for TV and study room. The food they provide is delicious. but sometimes due to their neglegance I don't taste good. otherwise it's always good.
Our seniors are very friendly and the try to help us in every situation. They guide us in placement program and in projects. Thankful to have such seniors
In my course we have 25 lecturers among them 5 are lady faculty. They are of the age between 30 -55. Minimum qualifucation of our faculty is ME and maximum is PhD. Some of our faculties are ex workers in electrical substations, due to their interst in teaching they joined our college. They teach us very well so that even an average student also can understand.
Various compititions are conducted by different branches of our college which includes sports, debated, essay writing, story writing, song compititions, dance competition and many more. Our college has a big ground so that we can walk run and play, no gendre descrimination and no ragging is allowed at out campus. We are free to enjoy our life there without breaking acedemic rules
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
We have 8 semester, in first 4 semester we got trained in basic theory and lab works,next 4 semester we enter into main core syllabus including placement training program, internship program and project.we visited substation at gajuwaka as industrial review program which boosted our knowledge. With the guidence of our faculty I got places in a core company located in Chennai.
We have every year branch wise national fest which includes technical events and cultural events. Students from different colleges participate in these events. Various cultural events like dance, rockband, flashmob are conducted every year around 500 students from outside college attend our college fest.techincal events include ensemble, circuitry, technical quiz,and various other programs.
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
I applied for education loan from UCO Bank for by studies. It pays about 75 percent of my fee and remaining 25 percent of fees is payed by my parents. Based on my academics i got loan for my academics