College management was good. But placement officer who was professor at the college was abusing his power. He used to ban students from placements and college management was aware about that.
1. Syllabus is decided by Mumbai University 2. It mainly focused on versatility of Computer application so that student can then opt for desired career after graduation. mainly: Software Engineer, Product and Project management, Business Analyst, DBA etc 3. Industrial visit was organised in my graduation college. Post graduation college didn't have that facility but they were looking to open that option.
1. I will rate 6 out of 10 to my post graduation college placement 2. Morgan Stanley, Infibeam, Accenture, L&T, Tech Mahendra, Nomura, General mills companies visited 3. Around 50% i.e. 30 people placed from my class 4. Nope. Only one hour lecture to instruct student for dress code. 5. General steps: Place cut off criteria or aptitude exam. Filter out students out of it and then technical, managerial and hr rounds. Package was already mentioned before placement drive.
IT festival: All are allowed to participate in various it games from all the colleges. participants can participate by paying entry fee. Culture fest was held within college comprising literature, dance, singing and drama. Participants were selected based on audition
Fee was around 220000 INR for 3 years. Yes rich students can get admission by paying donation in first year. Fee breakdown was given and refundable deposit was also mentioned but never received refundable deposit even after applying for it Breakdown consists of library, computer library, refundable deposit etc
Yes college offered scholarship opportunities to students. It was for top 3 students of each course whose pointer is above 8.5. 80% of the fee was returned to the students in case of scholarship.
Gender ratio female:male was 1:3. There was no racism. However btech students favoured by management over mca students in most of the cases. Only engineering student can become student president but mca student cannot become president. Overall it was good experience in terms of race, religion.
I never opted for hostels however my class mates did. Rooms were on sharing basis and it was near to the college. Of course girls and boys hostels were separate. Meal coupon was given to hostels students.
College seniors were good in terms of guiding for previous year question papers and experience. Festivals were held from all the years of students
1. Common entrance test held by Maharashtra State Board 2. Percentile are decided in result 3. You can apply to particular college through online portal. There are 3 CAP rounds are held 4. Allotment is done based on percentile, cast reservation and gender
1. 5 subjects per semester consisting of two semesters per year. 2. Average age was 30-35 years old. HOD was around 40yrs old. 3. I am not aware of this. But lecturers were good in problem and doubt solving. 4. Some lectures didn't teach us anything. They used to come and chat and then used to leave after that. After complaining about them, no action was taken by college management.
Yes, the college provides us with the campus placement and also that some pre-placement activities are also conducted by the college for the students to build their IT skills and to get eligible for any interview. The average salary package of college is ranging from 1.8 to 5 lakhs.
1. From the 5th semester, students become eligible for campus placement. 2. Companies like TCS, ICICI, Axis bank, etc. May companies visited for the placement and they offer a very good placement with an average package of about 6 LPA. 3. As I know, the highest package offered by the company is 16LPA and the average package offered by the company is 6 LPA. 4. 100% eligible students get placed. 5. I will just go for a reputed job which will be offered by our college.
Here at Mpstme teaching is on really high scale and i have been to different colleges so I can say here they give priority to teaching and not to just doing for the sake of it Plus the campus option are good
Positive Remarks *Being surrounded by like-minded people. *The pride of wearing a college hoodie. *Living with your best friends. *The resilience of your liver. *Going home becomes kind of a vacation. *Everything is about possibility. Negative Remarks *Being Away From Family and Friends *Bad professors *Money
Positive is much more curricular activities and placement training to give look college attractive. The negative is they charge many fees which normal people can't afford to have their admission in this institute.
Interested students can get admission in this programme by submitting their entrance scores and student must have at least 50% in class 10th, class 12th and graduation. Student must have studied computers in detail at graduation level. The admission committee people helps throughout the process of admission and helps the student to settle-in once they get admission in the college.
The institute has launched its information offices all over the world which helps and gives all the students an opportunity to chose from the variety of the courses available. The institute has also launched a multi-lingual websites to reach to the masses. The students are given a lot of importance and value based inputs such as computer skills, entrepreneurship skills, communication skills, personality development sessions, foreign languages etc so that the student can develop a well rounded personality.
The student can get admission through various process, but I preferred giving an entrance exam since I was good at logical, analytical and computer skills, which were the basis of the entrance exam. I knew that entrance exam would increase my chances of getting admission in the college for this course. Though I had pretty good results in class 10th, class 12th and at graduation level but still I preferred getting admission through entrance exam.
The college offers very good and peaceful academic environment for various job and business oriented opportunities and a lot of students end up working in a startup since they love the work environment and culture of it. These days, the package of the startups companies are same as that of the established companies and students prefer startups because of less management criteria and no organizational structure and no politics.
I have given CET exams to get opportunity in this college, I have scrorred more than 70 percentage. They have listed out the merit list by adding an average of total marks plus marks ecored in CET exams.
Yes, internship is given by college. I got opportunity in TCS after final year.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.