1. I chose this college that they will provide good education and for people from poor background will gain knowledge and it has major circumstances in all growth 2. Admission is based on the 10th GPA, if the students are scored with 10.0GPA in ZPHS, MPHS, and other government schools they are credited with extra 0.4 GPA totaling 10.4GPA and mostly our college gave admission to students who from government schools and only 10% from CBSE and private schools. And it has different quota like Ph quota, Sports quota, and NCC quota but it is most useful for government school students only. For every year there is a notification released on May month about admission details, we have to apply to this college online . 3. I chose this college to have a good education and good faculty. They are very enriched in leaning toward knowledge. 4. I used the website to apply online for this website I,e admissions.rgukt.ac.in, before applying to this college I searched a lot of information in Google.
1. I have chosen the course of Electrical and Electronics Engineering because I like to work with machines and some circuits, for that, I gain practical knowledge in daily life and I am interested in learning circuit and pcb designing. 2. They are a total of 18 faculties for our course they provide good education to is, they behaved with us very friendly. Totalling there is 18:128. Most of the faculties are from IIT and NITs with completed Ph.D. also. 3. Our faculties teach good analysis skills in each subject, most of these are from IIT and they help us in gaining good knowledge they can able to clear all doubts which arise during teaching the subjects. 4. For every academic year, there are 3 monthly tests and 2 End semester exams, in that monthly are with 15marks so it has total 30marks, so from three monthly tests, they take the best of two monthly tests.
1. In semester 1 of final year students are eligible for placements. 2.TCS, Wipro, cognizant, siemens, etc most of them are only from computer engineering. 3. For every year there is 65% are placed in companies and it depends on the students applied for different companies sometimes it has to 3:120 ratio students get placements in top recruit companies. 4. After getting the degree I will apply to write Indian Engineering Services exam and all competitive exams like Groups exams and banking exams to get a good job later I will go to coaching for IAS exam.
1. For every year we have to pay a complete fee of 40000 rs in that we apply for a scholarship program given by our government it pays us 32000rs and remaining fees about 8000rs have to pay to college so that we get admission to each year. 2. They provide the Telangana Epass scholarship with this only we apply and avail benefits about 32000rs every year. At the end of BTech's final year there is placement cell we have to apply for different companies for job.
1. For each academic year, there is Technical Festival i,e India's biggest rural technical festival at the three days before end of January month. 2. We have two libraries like a digital and central library,in digital we have to download the books from the internet and in central we have a lot of books placed in books shelf with dividing each branch or courses like EEE, ECE,CSE,ME,CE, chemical Engineering.There is no availability of journals in our college library. 3.Our classroom is very good with spaced about 130students in each classes we have building like Academic Block 1 and 2 .Each have 3 floors with 12classrooms . 4 We have sports like table tennis,volleyball,foot ball,basket ball etc most of the sports are available I play basket ball and badminton every day. 5.There is National Service Scheme ,and our college official application developed by our senior from CSE branch.
We don't have proper placement Sinha college but is replacements come do they choose only final year students, most of the placements are came are visited for only mining students only they are average package is 5 lacs per annum and most of the students will get average of the percentage of 70
From 3-2 onwards, placements will be eligible for the students. Many companies will visit our college yearly.We have many collaborations with companies.We have collaborations with foreign companies too. Yearly many students were getting placed in good companies. They are getting good placements with high salary packages. TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture, Value labs etc were some good companies enroll our students yearly. Companies will select students mainly based on the talent of the student. Sometimes they will check the percentage too. Minimum 60% is definitely needed for getting placements
In our college CSE and ECE have more than 90% of placement percentage and other groups have more than 60% of placement percentage, many of the companies visits the college most of them are multinational companies like BYJU's, Infosys,Amazon etc
From the 7th semester they conducted placements, they provide placements, before placement exams, they trained the students. Companies that came to provide placements are amazon, DXC, tcs, wipro, infosys, veon, CGI, Cognizant etc. The highest package is 9lakhs per year, percentage of students to getting placements is based on company requirements., the average percentage is 60%. My plan after my graduation is to go for a job which I'm placed in my college.
TCS, Cognizant, Infosys, Medha, Technip FMC, silver peak, ZenQ etc recruitment drives are held within our campus. Many students are placed during these interviews. Amcat and Cocubes are also the employment opportunities for the students of circuit branches.
EAMCET and one of the old college with high repute. located in the city center and very beautiful campus with exceptional teaching staff.
You need to qualify for eamcet which is a state entrance examination. Based on EAMCET counselling and then with a min 12th percentage of 60. You get to list the order of preference in the available seats in different streams. Apart from that you get to pay the fee on that spot. After a year you have the chance to slide in to any other stream if any student gets detained in that steam.
EAMCET i was a person. Who desparately wanted to be an engineer so i chossed it i got about 65marks in my entrance examination had a good time in the center very effective programme.
We were like 60 in our class and among us 57 students were placed excellent facility of placements. Every person was happy with their job really hadd a good time with the college.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.