If the student wants to learn new and expand their self then better college and I preferred this college to learn and make a bright future for the student.
In this college only BBA BCA MBA MCA course. Limited sit in this college and the professor is like a family friend. Hear So many companies for campus placement and students get the opportunity for their bright future. The college has arranged a seminar and any company visit and help to practice knowledge improve in our life. How to be in good with the new idea.
This college is famous for placement and every year a new company comes and give the opportunity to learn with growing. For the students, campus placement is the must.
The crest is famous. And Navratri celebrates very well. And here motivation speech and festival celebrate with students. Last year we celebrate the sporting event and many games and many prices for student provides by the college. Every festival celebrates in our college.
Fees structure is high compared to other college but placement is benefited. Fees Payment mode is cheque or cash. If any student fills the late fees additional charge is 100 per day penalty. If any student is want to take time to pay fees college is allowed in special fees for students and get help to their financial condition.
Yes, the college offers scholarship opportunities to students and time to time student get the scholarship. 100000 Rs scholarship provides.
Gender ration is 60% boy and the other 40% are girls. Here the mindset is very clear either it is boys or girls or professor. If we talk about sexual orientation then students know about the punishment or action against him so no any issues regarding this.
Great experience in this college We learn how to be professional in real life and many think to improve our knowledge.
One of my friends tell me for this college and I catch this college after results of my BBA and here administration staff support for admissions like form filling and fees structure and many more. I recommended for the study and creative think. Before admission, I will check and review about this college past students.
We talking about lecture then every day 4 lecture and the duration of the lecture is 75 minutes. Fun with learning is the motto of the college. College is used to their mind in lecture arrangement like statistics lecture is last because students are bored and statistics subject is interested and enjoyable for students
More than 80% of students get placed. The placement is inclined towards the marketing domain. There is a placecom committee, consist of students and faculty. They invite the different companies to the campus. Highlights in terms of company are TCS, Reliance, ICICI, HDFC, Torrent power etc. Average placement of the college is 5.75 LPA. For marketing it is 6 LPA. For HR, average is 4 LPA.
Placements are pretty decent as compared to the fees charged by the college. The average package being 4.5 LPA and the highest offered this year being 10LPA. The students are placed based on their potential and previous work experience.
The institute has a dedicated placement committee that assists students in getting placed for the summer internship as well as for final placement. The institute, because of a good reputation, attracts companies from diverse fields to come and recruit graduates from the campus itself. Companies start visiting the campus in October and the whole process of placement winds up in March. The institute has succeeded almost all of the time to place 100% of students. The average package offered is around 8.5LPA, the highest package for the year 2019-2021 was around 16 LPA.
After pandemic, placements affected very badly. The average annual package came down. But still there are opportunities which can be availed by students. Some of the first year students faced revoking of internship because of this they have to find new internships on urgently basis.
Placements begin in the 5th semester but before that in the summer vacations, all MBA students are required to go through the summer internship program. These 2 months are the most crucial for the student because this will give them industry exposure in the field that they want to adopt later on
The placement scenario is also great here. Most of the people are getting placed in Marketing specialization. The average package is around 5-6 LPA. Companies like HDFC ICICI TCS visit for College placement. Overall most of the students are getting placed here
A positive remark is that every event party everything is organized by the college for the students it will help us to refresh our mind and going forward. The negative remark is that the college has to improve its infrastructure.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.