The first year coursework is followed by a summer internship. During the summer internship, students are required to work on an industry project with an organization for a period of eight to ten weeks. The summer placement is an integral part of the Master of Business Administration.
Without any doubt I can say we have 100% placement, students got placement in very popular company like Cipla, Wipro, Oracle etc with high package. Students from my batch got average ten lacks package.
Total course Fees for two years of MBA is around ten lacks which looks more but I can says its feasible and very much worthy when we see facilities and placement. Fees which I have paid to college can earn within one years.
IIM Sirmaur is as good in extra curricular activities as much as it is good in its education. The institution organises various events like college fests. They also have activities like many sports, debate competitions etc.
Hostel of this college is very much good and provided with advance facilities. Hostel have comfortable personal living spaces is offered to all the students. Hostel have very good facilities and they are providing good food.
I filled application form for CAT and scored well, based on my good score I got shortlisted for IIM Sirmaur and later I had personal interview and group discussion. To get admissiomn candidate should have 95 percentile minimum.
Each departments of IIM have different faculty members which has different qualities and are no doubt the best in their respective subjects. All faculty members are very talented and their qualification brings more interest in them to teach.
Students are eligible after the 6th semester. Companies live Amazon also. Visited campus. The highest package is 180000 and the average is 1200000, 85 % of students are offered campus placement. After getting the degree I have planned for govt jobs or clearing gate with good rank and opted for PSU.
Students are eligible for campus placements from the 7th semester. The highest package made was 27.8 lakhs and the average package lies between 4-6 lakhs. The college is supportive in placements as there is its own TnP cell and it also provides several opportunities to the students. More than 90% of the Students get placed every year.
From 7th sem, we are eligible to sit for the placements. Almost 150+ companies visit our campus. Some of the top companies are Amazon, ZS , ZScalar, Infosys, Wipro, TCS. Last year's highest package was 30 lakhs by Amazon as a SDE. 90% of students get placed and the rest 10% opt for higher studies. I would like to go for placement in an established company.
Placements are pretty good. Companies that offer greater than 6 LPA come in the month of august during your 7th sem, so you need to start the preparation from semester 5th at least. Companies like Amazon, Zscaler, ZS Associates, Cognizant, Infy, and many more visit the campus.
Students become eligible to sit for campus placements from the 7th Semester(final year). There are a variety of companies that come for the placement drive like, TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Z-Scalar, etc. The highest package from our College has been 30LPA and the average ranges from 7-8LPA. Almost 100% of CSE students who sit-in the placement drive get placed. My plan is to get placed in a product-based company.
We are eligible for internships from the 5th semester onwards and for the campus placements after the completion of the 6th semester. Many product-based and service-based companies visit our campus every year like:- 1. Amazon 2. Google 3.ZS Associates 4.ZScaler 5.ByJu's 6.Infosys 7.Cognizant 8. Wipro and many more. The highest package offered is by Amazon is 30 LPA in previous years and 27 LPA this year. The average package offered is around 4-6 LPA. The percentage of students placed is around 95-98% in the CSE branch. My plans after getting the degree are to get placed in a good company.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.