• JD institution of Fashion Technology is one of the rebound colleges for Fashion and Interiors. It has a good faculty who are ready to teach you at any point of time. They're kind. • Admission is completely based on your 12th marks. You should have passed and scored above 45% in all subjects. Admissions start by April and classes start by June. • This was the only college which concentrated only on design and nothing else for Interiors in Bangalore. • I used Google to decide based on the reviews.
• I choose Interior Designing as it is one of the most wanted courses across the globe. Not everyone can design, I could hence I decided to take up a different course. • Faculties are well versed in their subjects and have in-depth knowledge about the same. Student ratio is comparability more in Fashion Designing than Interiors. • The lectures mostly have a master's degree when it comes to Interiors. • The exams were simple and easy to pass as everything is basic. They can get tricky at times but it all depends on your understanding of the subject.
• Only the last semester students are eligible for campus placements if any approach us. • No companies visit our campus of Interiors till I've seen. • You get a list of companies with openings from the college and you can apply on the same. • As mentioned when the college holes a program for the final years companies might choose you there based on your work.
• I've seen a hike in fee's with my juniors. The cost of studying is 2,50,000 per year. • JD does not provide any Scholarships or Financial Assistance. JD gives you links of companies where jobs are available rest is based on your portfolio.
• The college does not hold fests. But every year the final year students display all their models and designs in an event which is only for college students and a few companies approach. • The library has a hug collection of books and previous year question papers which are very helpful for the students. • The college does not have a ground as it is a single building. They held sports day every year by renting out a ground.
No we did not have to face any of that for admissions. It is completely based on your marks previously.
Honestly, this was college was not in my list. When I came to Bangalore I was suppose to go to a different college but there was some issue and I couldn't join and I heard about this College and just tried my luck if they are taking the admission or not. Though the college is actually good enough there are some major issues with the management department. And the campus is a bit small but attractive.
I'm having less expenses than my any othet friend who is taking the same education. As my college is Government and I have also got admission in government hostel of my college. And negative thing is that college somewhere lack teaching quality. And the schedule of classes. So many times I spend my time in college doing nothing
This college is located in a taluk not a city so can't expect fecilities that are available in the cities so if expecting a good facilities it's difficult as the college is situated in a taluk. The college has got a vere wonderfully environment with full of trees everywhere and surrender by mountains there are many wonderful visiting near by.
The admission starts at about April during the KCET exams. There will not be any online procedures, instead, we have to attend the office, buy the application for an application form which costs about INR 100 - INR 150. We will be given the application, brochure, each and every information about the college.
There are no Internships facilitated by this college. But the job placement can be found much better than any other local colleges. Some students even join the same college for teaching after studying here.
The students are given complete freedom and support in the fields they are interested in curriculum related and also in extracurricular activities. Hence the college is not having any negative remarks as of now, all is running smoothly
I took this university because this university is best in providing placement facility.
No doubt university will placed you in a good company at the end of your course. In fact placements in this university start from 2nd year. The time you reach your 4th sem your will already be holding a job in some reputed organization. So many companies came such as KIMS Hospital, Health Court, Nayanar Hospital, Yenepoya Hospital, Max Health Care etc.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.