1. Good aspect of our college is the high quality of teaching from phd and doctorate holders. And costly equipment laboratories in our Nellore district and our college is affiliated to jntua and appreciated by naac, ugc, aicte, NBA., etc. And it's having a very cool and peaceful environment with fresh air. No noise and air pollutions in our college. Actually no bad aspects of our college. 2. Eamcet exam has been held from 22 April to 25 April and the announcement of ranks on 5 May 2018. After that, I went to college for admission and I did web options for nbkrist mechanical and ece, and lucky I got mechanical engg. 3. Reason was the best teaching faculty with phd and doctorates, and coolest environment for studying and laboratories and facilities which was provided nbkrist. 4. I searched about nbkr institutes of science and technology on google and I saw collegedunia.com website and there I found a lot of information about this college and I read reviews also. That's why i selected this college.
1. I want to become a designer in mechanical engineering by using CATIA, solid works, ansys software that's why i selected mechanical engineering in our college. Here college is providing high-quality free courses from apssdc and 3ds Dassault systems 2. In our college 30 faculties are there for 180 students. 3. Most of the faculties having minimum qualifications have m.tech, phd, ms for every faculty. And the teaching method was awesome they all are teaching friendly and they have experience from nit, iits. 4.here 2 terms for 1 year, for example in the first year 2 semesters are there and in each semester 2 mid exams have there. Exams have been done by jntua, anantapuramu. Exams are a little bit difficult but it's easy to pass.
1. From 3-1 student are eligible for campus placements 2. Mphasis, wipro, byjus, hyundai, tcs, amara raja, green tech, hcl, tata, infosys,..etc, and min 5 to 15 students are placed in campus selection. 3. Min 2.2lakhs per annum and max 7.3 lakhs per annum. 4. Above 65% without backlogs. 5. Get placed in the designing sector or MTech or ms higher studies.
1. Fees are very sufficient for the middle class and below middle-class families also. And i paid 93,200/- but in 2019 Andhra Pradesh cm gave a scholarship to us. And they returned we paid the money within 1 month after the implementation of the scheme. 2. Scholarship name was jagananna deevena
1. There is a lot of fests in our college, Branch wise fests are there. they are PARIGRAH or Civil Engg, MEXODIA for mechanical Engg, AXION for Electronics and Communication Engg, INSPIRON for Electrical and Electronics Engg and TECHVYUHA for Computer Science Engg. And some other events under IEEE, ISTE associations was GNOSIS, TECHNOQUEST, AAVISHKAR,.,. Etc it's for all branches. All these events will start in September and end before the annual fest ESTATICA. And Annual fest was ESTATICA, it will conduct in April month. 2. Every classroom having one Blackboard, one computer, and a projector. And room having 100 to 200 seat capacity with windows and fans and lights.
1. They asked about my intermediate and SSC percentage and asked why I'm interested to join in this course. 2. I went to admission block with allotment sheet and they verified my certificate and given a seat for applied course. 3. I prepared well for this rounds and actually they asked me friendly
As of now, we have virtual interviews and many are selected in companies like Cognizant, HCL, TCS etc with a minimum package of 3.5 lakh/annum and a maximum of is 8 lakh/annum. We will also have coaching for the GATE exam in our college for higher education.
Students from the final year are eligible for the campus placements. To date, two batches have passed out of IIT Tirupati. Last year the highest package was around 43 lakhs, and the average package is approximately 13 lakhs per annum. Various companies, including Amazon, Microsoft, Tata, Wipro, L&T, Bosch, etc., have attended campus placements to recruit students. The institute has a placement percentage of 92%.
This is not so best but ok and minimum cost budget for management students and this is not satisfy the middle class students because college fees were to much they cannot study btect they have to get schlorships more than 50000 per year because I was middle class and my father will do carpenter work for daily wage and i have to sisters. see this is this society but the college is in forest far from the city but nice atmosphere and peacefully place transportation will be risky
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.