College management is good,teachers are good,good environment best course offered.infrastructure is good building and maintenance is quite good.
Firstly i am referred to this college by my friends it is a good college i have chosen B.com(Plain) as my graduation course in this college there are good teachers in this college, therefore i have chosen this college, also my friends are there in this college.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
For the course i have opted B.com(Plain) the fees is to be paid in 60%+40% ratio my total fees is 20000 for the first year i have paid 60% that is equal to-12000 and remaining fees that is 40% that is equal to 8000 will be paid before the 2nd semester.
There are not good job opportunities from this college as i have seen there are good packagers if any higher course is done.
I have just fill up the form of college which was provided to me by the college submitted Registration Fees of entering into college then i have submitted the college 1st semester fees of current year and lastly i have submitted all my required documents like T.C, ID's etc therefore i got admitted in my college.
There is no hostel facility as till now i have seen, but there are P.Gs in the city which have good rooms,good food and food is given on time quality and taste of food is good and it costs about 7000 Per month with provided 1 bed, 1 almirah.
Senior in this college are very cooperative and good there is no ragging in this college, by any senior to the junior it has very good environment.
There is good faculty for the course i am doing in the college it has accounts, economics, entrepreneurship, English, Business laws each of them has the best faculty of there stream.
There is good exam structure of exam in this college first the mid semesters are taken this assignments are submitted then only final semesters are taken.
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
I have this course for just the graduation purpose, as i am doing Chartered Account course simultaneously doing B.Com from this college is good, you are treated very good,teachers are good. environment of college is good i am doing B.com plain so there is not very much to tell about the course.
NO, the college does not provide internship it is the combination of P.C.M and commerce stream.
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
I think there are no loan facility provided by the college but the scholarship is given to the SC, ST, OBC caste students i am a general caste student and i have got no scholarship.