I don't think there is good or bad remarks cause there depend on each situation.
I know MIT is the best college in Aurangabad for engineering. Cause MIT gives the opportunity to every student for their skills. Even if any student wants to improve his/her skills he can definitely do. Students getting what they want, not only learning new concept but also applying it, implementing new projects. Each and every staff is well qualified. As a student, I'm comfortable with MIT. Hence, I opt to MIT Aurangabad.
It is very easy to assess course curriculum as Electronics and telecommunication course assess by 1. Student learning outcomes 2. Methods 3. Results 4. Use of results. And any results should be clearly described and related to the objective and stated criteria for success.
Yes. Our college provides an internship. The general stipend is based on where we doing an internship. It is near about 5 to 13 thousand.
The placements are the basis on-campus interview in college from different industrial companies and Job opportunities is a thing which can we get by Knowledge, skills and if the experience is there. Our college call that companies to hire students for jobs.
There are each event is celebrated in our college as technical and non-technical. 1. TESA, annual function and different event organised by College departments. Their student can free to feel yourself and can show their skills, knowledge. It's the best path to get new something
Fees structure is the basis on the category. SC, ST categories students dosent have tuition fees, so they have fewer fees. OBC students have to pay 50% of fees. They got a scholarship. Open categories student have full fees and they got EBC. We can not say it is feasible or expensive It depends on categories.
If there is any needed student want that scholarship or loan facility, college fully supports to that students.
Can enjoy campus life, the campus is filled inside the trees, therefore, the environment is fresh and the cafeteria is also. 8/10 is gender ratio with compare to with girls and boys respectively. There are Labs for an Interested student with faculty supports. Sports ground is available, all kits college provide. Many more is there as robotics, debates, they are really good.
I'm not forming hostelide so I don't have more information about it, but there are my friends in the hostel, I took their feedback and j realise that hostel security or internet facility is there, rooms are daily cleaned and there is a good meal in mess, a daily different type of food is there 9/10. I rated to hostel and mess.
Alumni and senior guide to us, which path and what path actually is correct and how that is good for us, explain in a good way.
There is an internal exam which conducted 3times as 20-20 marks pattern which converted to the average of that makes and send to the university, it is 20 % marks carried to the final marks and remaining 80%. Marks exam that university held. Generally, we can say 20-80 pattern is there.
Filled the Online form with required documents. We got their Login id. There is a CAP round, where we have to option of every engineering college out off Maharashtra, There is special Code for each college, filled that cap round form with required college by their code and luckily selected in MIT. Confirmed seat by the college.
After the 3rd year, students are trained for interviews and placements. More than 100 companies make more than 800 offers. The highest package was 36.8 LPA, and the average is 6.8 LPA. As of last year, from the electronics and telecommunication department, 80 out of 120 students were placed. From the first year itself, GHRCE trains students for the placements. I plan to do my MS or Mtech after graduation.
There is a dedicated team for training and placements. Over the past year, the college has observed a high percentage of student placements with various big-name companies like Capgemini, Wipro, TCS, LTI, etc coming for placement drives. In terms of training, the college students are provided with a rigorous 2-week aptitude training at the start of 5th semester and weekly aptitude tests are conducted thereafter until the last semester. With ample training provided to students, the placement rates are bound to increase even more in the coming years.
I choose the college as it was under the MIT group of Institutions. Another reason was the college has become autonomous. Along with that the level.of exposure the college provides the students is international.
Management is not good specially ceo of the college very rude
Positive aspect is college monitors each and every activity and help students to grow. Talking about Negative aspect college is less oriented towards practical approach of learning 5he things as it insists more on writing the things more than single time to remember it.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.