THE PRIDE OF GUJARAT
As far as remark, at the time of election in the university, the violence between parties takes place, but MS university has their own police to tackle problems like this.
Because it is one of the best college in the whole Gujarat. Many students from gujarat come to the MS University to achieve their dreams by selecting courses of their choice. It has a very good reputation in Gujarat state. It is also a government univerity.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
As this university is under Goverenment, the fees is quite low, compare to other universities. My fees for first year was 5500?. It increse by 1000? next year and again 1000? for the final year. I did my course in under 20000? from a reputed university of Gujarat.
As I mentioned above, my course was theoritical. But I still know something about placements as a collegue of mine was studying in technology faculty. He was in B.tech computer science. Many reputed companies came in their final year for placements and many students got placed in reputed companies at a very decent package.
I got selected on the basis of merit. A merit list come out for the admission.Then the students on the basis of their percentage comes to university. Then according to percentage they call out the students and documents verification takes place. After documents are verified you have to pay fees. You can pay either online or challan at any branch of Bank Of Baroda. After successful payment, your admission is confirmed.
Ms university has a total 19 hostels, which are further divided into girls and boys. Out of 19, 4 hostels are for girls and remaining are for boys. The hostel is also very cheap. It is about 6000? yearly for a hostel room in MS university. In a room, you will get a bed, a table, a cupboard and a bench. Mess food is also cheap and quality is also very good.
The seniors are quite helpful. They will help you out if you have a problem regarding to your respective course. Also they will encourage you to take part in competitions that held in the university.
The faculty is well educated and well experienced in their field. All senior professors and lecturers has a docterate and still doing research in their respective fields. All assistant professors are also doing p.hd in their respective fields. The faculty is quite helpful.
The campus life in MS university is very good. The students and faculty is very open minded. They will help you out in any problem. And also all students are treated equally in MS university. The are not differentiate in any religion, caste and any other stuff. Labs are also well developed. MS university has many students who are national or international players in their respective sports.
The structure is very simple. The MS university follows semester pattern. So each semester consists of mid sem exam and end sem examination. The mid sem exam consists 40% syllabus of the semester and the rest 60% syllabus comes in the end semester examination.
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
The courses are well developed in MS University. They have a well designed course which will help students in their further studies. The staff is also very experienced and very helpful. There are research lab also in every department.There is no burden of studies on students.
Imternships are provided in technical courses like BCA, B.tech and other courses. As my course was theoritical, so I don't know anything about it.
MS university celebrates many events in the campus. As the university is in gujarat, so navratri is the best event of the university. A ratri before navratri is celebrated every year. Other than this, fests also held every year for the students in which they can take part and give their best to win the competition.
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
If you get selected under Inspire scholarship scheme, and you are interested in doing B.sc in theoritical subjects , then you will get ?60000 per year for 5 years. Also loan facility is provided to the students who are not able to pay their fees.