MY COLLEGE LIFE IS VERY MUCH GOOD BECAUSE ALONG WITH STUDIES
Positive is the only thing that this College is affiliated to the AICTE and UGC. The job opportunity was more available.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
The fees structure is very feasible in fees structure I will really appreciate this college because we can Pay fees later. It's around 1.93 lakhs per year.
The job placements are good we had the highest paid package of 8 lakhs per annum we have 55+ companies for the job placements and we also have job placement department in which they help us to interviews.
Getting admission in our college is a very easy process that we should just score better rank in E Chat exams and just pay the fees immediately and they will give you admission.
There are no remarks on the senior's students. There is no ragging, no such Non-sense are happening 90% of the senior students were good and we should not consider the remaining 10% people. 90% of the students are really helpful.
The faculty is good in this college and they are well educated. The faculty is very helpful in this college. Most faculty are having more than 4-year experience in teaching our field.
Yes, our college and its staff give equal importance to extracurricular activities as studies there are many extra activities in the college. The college life in IIHM is awesome.
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
I wanted to become a Tourism Studies I choose this college because this college has a very great library. Teachers are best in the study so there are no problems in learning them.