ONE OF THE BEST COLLEGE CAMPUS AND FACULTY
No,college is verygood and friendly faculty makes the college a best choice for any student in the locality.the college life is to be enjoyed and bhavans do provide the enjoyment and social life.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
Feasible: any middle class person can afford the fees of the college and course easily as the college provide 2 installment payment.In the first installment the 60% of the fees is to be paid and the rest 40% is paid in the second half if the year.
Yeah we have placement cell in our college with good companies attending college,internship are optional to the student.college do provide internship but very few companies offer internships so the amount of interns are very less and stipend is not bad.
I got the admission on the basis of my merit list of 12th standard and interview performance.firstly you need to submit the admission form and wait for the response from the college which is based on the merit of 12th standard and then if selected then interview is to be completed.
No i have not opted for hostel and the college dont not provide any college hostel external ie. any outside hostels are allowed and recommended.while many students do accommodate hostel outside the college and it perfectly permisable.
Yeah every course and club have thire own alumini network.aluminies are called every 2 or 3 months for sharing thier experience on the external and professional world after the college.they are very helpful in understanding the outside world and corporate world.
Very cooperative,good knowledge and friendly.every teacher is good in knowledge of the subjects and fields.very much friendly in nature with good councelling capability.always ready to deal with anykind of doubt and always helpful in clearing doubts.
Every student have thier own choice of choosing and opting for clubs which provide students to develop confidence and fear od stage and speaking in public.bhavans is one pf the best college for sports many national and international sports stars and players are been from bhavans
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
The course structure is one of the best in class. And the exam structure is very simple.exams are devided into 2 parts internals and external wherebinternals are 25 marks and externals are 75 marks exam.
Freshers, bhavanotsav, farewell, traditional day etc. Freshers is celebrated right after the first years join the college.many clubs of the college together prepare cultural events and greet all the freshers.all the events are handelled by the college clubs
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
The college provide various scholarships based on marit score of the student and economic status of the student.various loan providing company do provide loan and scholarship and college do appreciate for scholarships.