International Student Tution
- Master of Science in Strategic Marketing at Imperial College London is a 1-year program.
- It is an on-campus program offered on a full-time basis.
- It is also offered online on a part-time basis for 2 years.
- Students will attend lectures at our campus in South Kensington, London for the full-time program,s and for part-time, students can study from anywhere in the world.
- The Faculty will be taught core modules through a range of contexts including lectures, syndicate discussions, group exercises, and individual case studies through a combination of examinations, group presentations, and coursework.
- The normal working week is Monday to Friday. Classes will be scheduled between 08.30 and 21.00.
- Students should expect to attend one evening class per week, and other optional activities such as guest lectures or alumni and careers events may be scheduled in the evening.
- About 92% of students get the job within three months and 45% of students get employed in the UK.
- The MSc Strategic Marketing program was ranked 3rd in the world in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2021.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students must have a first or upper second class honours undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students must have a quantitative discipline such as Marketing, Business Management, Economics, Psychology and Media, and Communications.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and PTE to get admission in this program.
- Students should hold three years of work experience.
- Candidates with more than three year’s work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they complete one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Students should have completed a 3-4 year bachelor's degree from a mainstream university (state/federal or deemed institution) passed with the required grades.
- Students for research should hold a 3 to 4-year bachelor's degree and master's degree, both passed with required grades.
- Applicants from elite institutions will be required to obtain a minimum overall average of 7 / 10 or 60%. These are the college minimum scores and particular departments may seek grades at a higher level.
- Applicants from other approved institutions will be required to obtain a minimum overall average ranging from 7.5-8 / 10 or 65-70%.
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of a student's experience and skills.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- English Language Requirement - This shows the test score of English Proficiency Exams such as IELTS, TOFEL, PTE, etc.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
100 / 120
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Ranked #20/ 100
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|GREAT Scholarship|| $12,499 || Yes || N/A |
|Imperial College Scholarship 50% Tuition Fee Waiver|| Variable || Yes || 17 Feb, 2021 |
|Brilliant Minds MBA Scholarship|| $57,990 || Yes || 25 Jan, 2020 |
|Imperial Business Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Jun, 2020 |
|Chevening Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 03 Nov, 2020 |
|Commonwealth Shared Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 18 Dec, 2020 |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Forte Fellowship|| $24,623 || Yes || N/A |
|The Global Study Awards|| $12,252 || Yes || N/A |
|Goa Education Trust Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Commonwealth Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|QS scholarships|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 31 Mar, 2020 |
|India Postgraduate Taught Master’s Scholarship|| $3,555 || Yes || 31 May, 2020 |
|UWL International Ambassador Scholarship|| $6,447 || Yes || 30 Mar, 2020 |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Monica Cole Research Grant|| $1,291 || Yes || 18 Jan, 2021 |
|1st Formations Business Scholarship|| $800 || Yes || 29 May, 2020 |
|Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|Cranfield MBA Scholarship for Women|| $15,576 || Yes || N/A |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
VISA & Work Study
- Students can apply for the visa which is issued with a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) to study in the UK. Once students have received the CAS from Imperial, they should be able to start the visa application process.
- The type of permission students require depends on the type, of course, they are coming to study:
- If students are coming for a course or period of study that is for less than six months, students may be able to come as a short-term student.
- If students are coming to study a course that is longer than 6 months, a student visa is issued for study.
- The types of UK student visa are:
- Short-term study visa – Applicants over 16 years of age, Enrolling in a 6-month Short Course in UK institution, Enrolling in an 11-month English Language Course.
- Students on a part-time postgraduate course (excluding EMBA, Weekend MBA, and Global MBA) will be required to apply for a part-time Student Visa.
- Tier 4 student visa (General) – Applicants over 16 years of age, Enrolling in course longer than 6 months.
- Tier 4 student visa (child) – Applicants aged between 4 and 17 years.
- The required documents are:
- Details of passport
- Previous Qualifications
- ATAS Certificate
- Bank statements
- Scholarship letter (if receiving a scholarship)
- Police Registration Certificate
- Tuberculosis test results
- Criminal record certificate
- Parents or legal guardian letters if they are under 18.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- The Work-Study Program gives full-time and part-time students a chance to work on-campus.
- Students to work no more than 10-15 hours per week, which should be principally at weekends only.
- Students with a valid Student Visa are permitted to work up to 20 hours per week during term time, and full time during vacation times, including the time between the end of their course and the end of the student visa (up to a maximum of four months).
- Main work visa options for non-EU students in the UK
- Tier 2 (General) visa options (for full time and part-time work)
- Tier 4 (students) visa permitted to work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week during term time if they are studying at degree level or Higher Education Institution (HEI) or up to a maximum total of 10 hours per week during term time if they are studying below degree level at an HEI.
- Tier 5 (Temporary workers) visa have several different categories of the temporary worker in which only two categories are:
- Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange allows the College to host and sponsor researchers.
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) allows the College to employ people aged 18-30 from prescribed countries and British Overseas Territories.
Career and Placement after Course
The possible career opportunities for students are:
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Advertising or Promotions Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Product/Brand Manager
MBA in the UK: Comprehensive Course Guide for International Students
Masters in Management in UK: Top Colleges, Fees, Scholarships, Admissions, Salaries
Masters (MS) in UK: Top Universities, Fees, Eligibility, Scholarships, Scope
MSc in Marketing in UK: Top Universities, Fees, Admission Process, Scholarships, Scope