Jain College Jamshedpur is a unit of the Jain Group of Institutions (JGI), Bangalore and affiliated to Kolhan University, Chalbasa Jharkhand. The JGI has 90 educational establishments under its umbrella and has been serving this sector for 23 long years.
The Jain College at Jamshedpur offers undergraduate courses in Management (BBA), Commerce (B.Com) and Computer Applications (BCA). It also offers value added programs to its students to supplement the regular courses. The value added programs include Campus Recruitment Training Program, Business English Certification, Oracle Certification Program, Microsoft Office Specialist Certification and National Stock Exchange Certification for Financial Market.
- Jain College Jamshedpur offers both honours and pass courses in B.Com.
- Students can obtain the application forms from the college admission office or download the form from the college website.
- Forms can also be filled online on the official website and fee can be paid online via electronic payment gateway.
- Applicants must score minimum 45% in 10+2 or equivalent examinations to qualify for BBA.
- BCA and B.Com course requires a student to score a minimum of 45% marks in 12th science or commerce discipline and minimum 45% in maths.
- No minimum percentage is required for those seeking admission to the pass course in B.Com.
Check Here: Fee Structure of Jain College Jamshedpur
Admission Highlights of Jain College Jamshedpur
|Name of the College||Jain College Jamshedpur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2020|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Jain College Jamshedpur Undergraduate Admission 2020
The undergraduate courses offered by Jain College Jamshedpur include BBA, B.Com, B.Com Pass and BCA.. Candidates need to score a minimum of 45% marks in any stream for BBA, and science or commerce for BCA and B.Com courses in 10+2 from a recognized state or national higher secondary education board to qualify for admission.
Selection will be based on merit in the qualifying examination. Merit list will be prepared by college authorities on the basis of arks obtained in 10+2 and will be displayed on the website and college notice board. Meritorious students are offered scholarships from the college.
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|BBA(H)||Minimum 45% in 12th or equivalent higher secondary examination.|| Performance in 10+2 examination.|
|BCA(H)||Minimum 45% in 12th or equivalent in science or commerce stream. No minimum percentage required for B.Com pass course.|
- Dual specializations in 2 combinations are available for BBA-Finance and Marketing/Marketing and Human Resources.
- BBA students can take up Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management from Indian Institute of Insurance, Capital Market Certification or Business English Certification program from University of Cambridge to enhance their skills.
- There is provision for B.Com students to enrol for Tally Training, Diploma in BOCA or Certified Capital Market Professional courses to add on to their qualification.
- B.Com students are also offered optional dual certifications in Finance, Accounts, Insurance, Banking and many more programs.
Jain College Jamshedpur Application Process 2020
The college offers both online and offline mode of application process. The detailed application process is as follows:
- Students can obtain the application form and prospectus from the admission office of Jain College Jamshedpur by paying a fee of INR 500.
- Students can also download the form online from the official website and send the filled form with a cheque or demand draft of INR 10,500 issued in favor of “Jain College Jamshedpur”, payable at Jamshedpur.
- Following documents have to be sent along with the application form:
- Class 12th and 10th Admit Card
- Class 12th and 10th Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Correspondence Address
Jain College, D- 28, Danish Arcade, Opp Asian Inn Hotel,
Dhatkidih, Jamshedpur, State – Jharkhand, Pin – 831001
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Navigate to ‘Admissions’ tab and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Application form has five steps that should be filled correctly.
- Candidates also have to upload a recent passport sized photograph.
- Pay the application fee of INR 500 through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Students can also apply online and send demand draft or cheque INR 10, 000 for admission confirmation.
Note: The amount of INR 10, 000 is adjusted in the first instalment of fee.
- Students who have scored between 80% and 89.99% will get a fee waiver of INR 4500 from the first year fee of BBA/BCA courses and INR 2750 for B.Com course.
- Candidates who have scored between 90% and 99.99% will get a fee waiver of INR 9000 from the first year fee of BBA/BCA courses and INR 5500 for B.Com course.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College