Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) was established in the year 1972. It is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, and is one of India's leading university focusing on Engineering.
The university offers a plethora of undergraduate, postgraduate programs along with a number of MS, M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses. JNTUH Admission to all the courses is done on the basis of various entrance tests conducted by the university.
Year of Establishment
Type of University
NAAC, NBA, UGC
25 Undergraduate programs
77 Postgraduate programs
No. of Journals in the Library
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085, Telangana, India
How to Reach
5.1 Kms from Hitech City Railway Station, Hyderabad
JNTUH Global Collaboration
- School of Management Studies with Central Michigan University, USA
- School of Information Technology (SIT) with Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad with Kansas State University, USA
- JNTU Hyderabad with Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
JNTUH Courses Offered
|M.Sc||Entrance Exam by University|
|M.Phill & PH.D.||Entrance Exam by University|
Also Check JNTUH Fees Structure
JNTUH Distance Education
In addition to the regular courses, the university also offers distance education programs at PG level via The School of Continuing and Distance Education. The courses offered through distance learning includes MBA, MCA, M.Sc. (Chemistry) and various PG Diploma in Management.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Training & Placement Cell is a part of UIIC committed to providing all possible assistance to its top-ranked students and also to meet the needs of organizations. It is headed by a Professor designated as Training & Placement Officer in charge and assisted by Student Placement Coordinators.
Various scholarships are offered by the Government as well as various trusts every year. The following are some of the scholarships offered:
- Fee Reimbursement (State Govt. Income) (BC, EBC, SC, ST, MW & Disabled Welfares) TS & A.P Govt.
- GATE Stipend (Central Govt. AICTE)
- CSSS (Central Govt. New Delhi) (Central Sector Scholarship based on I.P Merit-Board of Intermediate)
- Singareni collieries company limited (State Govt. Employees)
JNTUH Results are declared through the website. It’s official website owned and managed by the University exclusively designed to announce the semester and annual results from time to time.
Read More JNTUH Results