Kakatiya University is a non profitable public university established in the year 1976. It is located in Warangal, Telangana, India. In the year 2017 the university was accredited with A grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India.
The university offers over 120 programs at under graduate and post graduate levels in different faculties. The university has a constituent of 11 colleges. The institution also has branch campuses in the following areas:
|Location||Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal, Telangana, India - 506 009|
|University Type||Public University|
|Application||Online and Offline|
Kakatiya University Campus Facilities
- Computer Center
- Central Instrumentation Centre
- Sports Area
- Yoga Centre
- Health Centre
Kakatiya University Courses Offered
The university provides its students with both UG and PG programs. Courses offered by the universities are as follows:
|Courses Offered||Specialization||Duration (in years)|
Kakatiya University Fee Structure
|Under Graduate||B.Tech||INR 27,680 per annum|
|BSc||INR 11,940 per annum|
|B.Com||INR 4,710 per annum|
|BCA||INR 15,193 per annum|
|LLB||INR 5,857 per annum|
|B.Pharm||INR 39,560 per annum|
|Post Graduate||MBA||INR 4,090 per annum|
|MA||INR 3,015 per annum|
|MSc||INR 3,615 per annum|
|M.Tech||INR 26,650 per annum|
|M.Com||INR 4,165 per annum|
|M.Pharm||INR 1,30,310 per annum|
Read about Kakatiya University Courses & Fee
Kakatiya University Admission Procedure
Kakatiya University admission procedure is totally dependent on the the test conducted by them. University takes different tests for admission in different programs. Tests taken by the university are as follows:
- Admission in the MBA\MCA programs of the university is done on the basis of the candidate’s result in TSICET.
- University conducts TSLAWCET and TSPGLCET for LLB three year\5 year programme. Students have to meet the cut off rate which varies every year.
- Students are selected in the PG, PG Diploma and Integrated MSc courses through KUPGCET.
- After the exams are conducted, results of the same are published in a ranked form.
- Students are shortlisted for Kakatiya University distance education directly on the basis of qualifying degree merit.
Click here Kakatiya University Admission
Kakatiya University Placements
The university has its own placement cell where the final students are asked to sit for an interview for many top companies and MNCs. This not only ensures placements for the students but also gives them an opportunity to work in a corporate world.
Some of the major companies that hire students from Kakatiya are: Genpact, HCL, TCS, Infosys, Global Logic, Amazon, Oracle, Cognizant, Mind tree, Cameo Infotech,C A Technologies,
Thyocare, MTW Labs, Aurobindo Pharma, BioClinica,United Health Group, Sci-Forshen Ltd, Mylan Labs etc.
Also check Kakatiya University Placement
Memberships and Affiliations
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Distance Education Bureau (DEB)
Kakatiya University Rankings
University rankings differ internationally and nationally. The university ranks are as follows:
- National Ranking: 253
- International Ranking: 5852