K L University Guntur is ranked 1st in Andhra Pradesh in Engineering as per 2018 NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India Ranking and ranked 50th among all the Universities. KLU Guntur has a record of providing 100% placement to its students. The average salary package ranges from INR 3.56 LPA to INR 4.31 LPA. K L University Guntur offers degree and research courses in the discipline of Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Commerce, Arts, etc. K L University Hyderabad is a subpart of KLU. KLU Guntur has more than 7 departments under its umbrella providing education under different categories. Some of them are mentioned below:
- K L College of Engineering
- K L College of Science & Humanities
- K L School of Architecture
- K L Business School (KLBS)
- K L College of Fine Arts
- K L College of Commerce
- K L College of Pharmacy
- K L College of Law
- Department of Hotel Management
- Department of Computer Applications
- K L Department of Open & Distance Learning
- K L Academic Staff College
Check: KLU Guntur Department
K L University Highlights
|Established | University Type||2009 | Deemed to be University|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Mumbai University|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A++’ Grade|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GATE/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ NATA
State: EAMCET/ ICET
University: KLUEEE/ KLUBSAT
|Courses Offered||M.Tech, MBA, B.Tech|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1,100|
|Faculty||450 with Ph.D|
|Top Recruiters||Infosys, Wipro, CTS, Mindtree, CGI, IBM, ICICI Bank|
|Campus Area||100 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Transportation, Sports|
K L University Awards and Ranking
- K L Deemed to be University placed 71-75 Rank in QS India University Rankings 2019.
- Ranked 1 among Young Universities by Outlook-ICARE India University Rankings 2019.
- Recognized as Category 1 University by UGC, Statutory Board of MHRD.
- "Indian Education Network has awarded K L as "Best Higher Education Institute for Skill Development "at 6th Skill Development Summit 2018.
- OUTLOOK & Drshti Engineering College Survey 2018 has awarded K L College of Engineering as No.1 Private Engineering College in Andhra Pradesh State.
- Higher Education Review Survey 2018 has awarded K L as No.1 Deemed University in Andhra Pradesh State.
- K L Campus got 1St Rank under Universities (Private) Category at AP Green Awards announced by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- India Today Magazine Survey 2018 has ranked K L as 9th Best Private University in India.
- Times Engineering Institute Ranking 2018 has awarded K L College of Engineering as No.1 Engineering Institute in Andhra Pradesh State & Telangana.
- Careers 360 had endorsed K L with AAAA+ rating for the year 2018.
- 1st Rank in Andhra Pradesh (AP) by Australia based organization - uniRank "2018 Indian University Ranking".
- "Most Clean Campus in South Central Region" by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) - Clean Campus Awards 2017.
- All India 2nd Rank among Technical Institutions by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)-Swacctha Institute Rankings -2017.
- 1st Rank among Top Private Engineering Institutes in Andhra Pradesh (AP) and Telangana (TS) states, 4th Rank In South India and 8th Rank at All India level-i3RC Times Top 100 Private Engineering Institute Rankings 2017.
K L University Courses
KLU Guntur offers UG, PG and Research programs in the discipline of Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Commerce, Arts, etc.
B.Tech/ B.Tech (Integrated)
Passing 10+2 in PCM/ PCB with minimum 60% marks is mandatory.
B.Tech + MBA
Passing 10+2 with min. 60% and Maths as a compulsory subject.
Passing 12th in PCM/ Bio. / Zoology/ Botany with minimum 60% marks.
Passed 10+2 from any of the Science, Arts or Commerce group with min. 45% marks
BA with Integrated IAS
Passing 10+2 from any of the Science, Arts or Commerce group with min. 50% marks.
BBA + MBA
Graduation from a recognized board.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
Passed Graduation with 55% (10+2+3 pattern).
Bachelor’s degree in Science with 6.5 CGPA with an honors/ major in the Chemistry discipline.
55% marks in Graduation with a major in the related discipline.
Bachelors with a minimum of 50% marks.
Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
Minimum 60% or 6.75 CGPA in the Master’s Degree recognized by UGC.
Minimum 55% in the relevant area from UGC recognized University.
Ph.D. with B.Tech Degree
Minimum 55% marks in the relevant discipline.
Check: KLU Guntur Courses and Fees
K L University Placement
K L University has accurately planned to make all its outgoing students employed. The University had installed the infrastructure, employed well-experienced faculty, designed and delivered programs that help to enhance the communication and soft skills of the students. KLU Placements Cell has been successful for the last 12 years, in employing all the students who have registered for placement through its offices located across the country. A detailed placement highlights of KLU Guntur is tabulated below:
|Degree||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA|
|No. of Students Registered||1651|
|No. of Companies Visited||183|
|No. of Students Placed||1612|
|No. of Offers ||2278|
|Highest Salary||INR 17.50 LPA|
|Minimum Salary||INR 2.40 LPA|
|Average Salary||INR 3.56 LPA|
|Recruiters||Infosys, Wipro, CTS, Mindtree, CGI, IBM, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, Hyundai Mobis, D.E Shaw|
K L University Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and click on the ‘Online Application Form’.
Step 2: Fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1,100 via online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer).
Step 1: Collect the application form from the admission office of the university.
Step 2: Fill the application form with all the required documents.
Step 3: Send the duly filled form along with the application fee of INR 1,100 through Demand Draft drawn in favor of K L Deemed to be university payable at Vijaywada to the address given below:
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University,
29-36-38, Museum Road,Governorpet,
Vijayawada - 520 002
Post the duly filled application form with a self-addressed envelope by remitting a fee of INR 1,100 through Cash or DD.
|Course||Entrance Test||Read more|
|B.Tech, B.Tech (Integrated), B.Tech + MBA||KLUEEE||Click here|
|JEE Main||Click here|
|JEE Advanced||Click here|
|EAMCET or any State Level Engineering exam||Click here|
|B.Pharm||EAMCET or any State Level Engineering exam||-|
|BCA, BBA + MBA, B.Com (Hons.), LLB||Written Test and Interview conducted by KLU||-|
|M.Tech||GATE, KLU Entrance Test and Interview||Click here|
|M.Phil, M.Tech, Ph.D||Written Test followed by Personal Interview||-|
|Ph.D with B.Tech Degree||GATE||-|
Check: KLU Guntur Admission
K L University Facilities
Library: The library system contains more than one lakh and fifty thousand books and five hundred hard copies of periodicals on all subjects related to the teaching and research interests of the KLEF staff and students. The library has over 21,300 electronic journal titles, academic databases, and about 30 lakhs eBooks which includes World E-Books Collection. Access is available on campus on student computers and remotely.
Sports: K L encourages students to explore their latent talents by providing World Class Sports and Games facilities. The institute is equipped with various sports facilities such as Badminton, Carrom, Chess, Table Tennis, Weightlifting, Gymnasium, etc.
Transportation: The institution runs 84 non-A/C buses, 02 A/C buses covering all the important points in Vijayawada City, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri, Vuyyuru, Kankipadu & Dondapadu (via Thullur) with a total seating capacity of 4400 students in two shifts. Ambulance Service is available 24 hrs in case of any emergency in the institute/ hostels. Transportation is available for conducting Industrial visits, Educational tours and Special tours, etc.
Cafeteria: K L Deemed to be University has a spacious canteen with the latest equipment and hygienic environment which provides quality food and prompt service and caters to the needs of all the students and the staff.
K L University Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of K L University Guntur:
Ar. V. Selvaraj
- Designation: Professor & Principal
- Qualification: M.Arch
- Department: Architecture
Mr. Kandepu Rajasekhar
- Designation: Assistant Professor & Director Alumni
- Qualification: M.A
- Department: Arts
K . Raja Rajeshwari
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: MCA, M.Tech
- Department: BCA
Ms. Sireesha Koneru
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: M.Tech
- Department: BES-2
Dr. Palleboina Polu Raja
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D
- Department: CE
Check: KLU Guntur Faculty
K L University FAQs
Ques. Does K L University Guntur provide accommodation facility?
Ans. Yes, K L University Guntur provides accommodation facility. The university has separate hostels for girls and boys with well-furnished rooms and modern amenities. The overall atmosphere is very conducive for the students to concentrate on studies and research. The hostel has state of the art kitchen with a spacious dining area. KLU Guntur provides round the clock security, communication and dispensary facilities.
Check: KLU Guntur Hostel Fees
Ques. Does KLU Guntur provide scholarship facility?
Ans. Yes, KLU Guntur provides scholarship facility on the basis of merit. To know about scholarships in detail, click here
Ques. How can I contact K L University Guntur?
Ans. You can directly visit the K L University Guntur or contact via their given phone number. The address and contact details of KLU are as follows:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P.
India 522 502
Contact No. 0863-2399999