Krishna University was established in Machilipatnam Krishna district in 2008 by the state of Andhra Pradesh. The university offers both postgraduate and research level programs. Its PG center is at Dr. MRAR PG Center, Nuzvid. The University is approved by UGC and is committed to producing high-quality scientific minds with global academia.
|Courses||UG, PG, and Doctoral|
Krishna University Courses and Fees
Course1: Research Programs
- The university offers various Research Programs in the field of English, Business Management, Commerce, Journalism, and Mass Communication, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Physics, Mathematics, Telugu and Education.
Note: Eligible students are required to appear in KRUCET conducted by the university followed by a personal interview for admissions.
Course 2: Master Courses (M.Sc and M.Com)
- Krishna University also offers various courses in its PG Center at Dr. MRAR PG Center, Nuzvid.
- The Postgraduation Courses offered are Master of Science and Master of Commerce.
- M.Sc. course is offered in 8 different fields namely Physics, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, and Statistics. Candidates must have studied and passed a graduate degree.
|Course|| Duration||Fees in INR|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 years||16,606|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||2 years||48,800|
|Certificate Course||1 year||10,000|
|Diploma||1 year|| 12,000|
|Master of Course||2 year||12,489|
|Post Graduate Diploma||2 year||32,000|
Note: Eligible candidates need to appear in KRUCET (Krishna University Common Entrance Test) PG entrance test which is conducted by the university itself.
Also, Check Krishna University Fees
Krishna University Admissions
The admission to all the courses is done through an entrance test KRUCET- 2020, the admission process is as followed:
- 1- Apply for the course from the college website of Krishna University, [KU] Machilipatanam and send the application form to the college address.
- 2- Keep the track of the KRUCET-2020 exam and download the admit card.
- 3- Give the exam and wait for the results
- 4- After the results are declared keep track of the counseling and subsequent joining of the college.
Check Krishna University Admissions
Krishna University Common Entrance Test
Every year the application process for KRUCET starts in the month of March and ends in the month of April. The Entrance exam is held in the first week of May. Krishna University Result is declared by the second week of May. The entrance exam is divided into 3 sections which consist of 100 objective type questions.
- Section A and B will consist of 30 questions each.
- Section C consists of 40 questions.
- The candidates need to mark the answer on the OMG sheet provided along with the question paper.
Click here Krishna University Cutoff
Krishna University Infrastructure
- KU has a library that has a huge number of books on a variety of subjects.
- The library is open to the students as well as the faculty for research as well as other projects.
- KU has hostels for both the girls and the boys.
- The hostel is available with all the facilities for the students.
- A proper security system has prevailed for the safety of students.
- The classrooms of the University are fully equipped with the latest technologies such as projectors and other technologies.
Sports and Games:
- KU has sports facilities for the university's students.
- The University has a seminar hall which enables students to hold seminars and workshops.
- KU has a lab facility which enables students to gain practical expertise in various subjects.