National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh was established in the year 2010. The Institute was established along with ten new NITs. The objective of establishing National Institute of Technology in Arunachal Pradesh was to combat the blooming need of technological professionals in our nation. The institute is temporarily functioning at Yupia, the permanent campus is under-construction, surrounded by greenery.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh College Campus
The campus of National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh is situated in Yupia, which is a few kilometers away from Itanagar. The temporary campus is in a very healthy environment but needs to be moderated according to modern design. Whereas the permanent campus is situated in Papum pare district, Arunachal Pradesh.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Ranking
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh has been ranked 19th among 31 NITs. Whereas the institute has been established with ten new NITs still ranked above them because of NIT Arunachal Pradesh faculty.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Courses Offered
NIT Arunachal Pradesh offers both B.Tech and M.Tech courses in various departments. Some of the major courses are B.Tech in ECE, CSE, ME and M.Tech in CSE, MCC, etc.
|Management and Humanities||-||MBA M.Tech in ATEP|
|Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech in ME||M.Tech in ME and MSDIT|
|Electrical & Communication Engineering||B.Tech in ECE||M.Tech in EDIM and Embedded System|
|Computer Science Engineering||B.Tech in CSE||M.Tech in CSE and MCC|
|Electrical Engineering||B.Tech in EE||M.Tech in REEM|
|Civil Engineering||B.Tech in EE||-|
|Chemical Engineering||B.Tech in Civil||-|
|Biotechnology||Bachelor in Bio-Tech||-|
|Basic & Applied Science||-||MS in Mathematics & Computing, Mathematical Physics, Electronic Science, and Mathematical Research in Engg and Tech|
Read about NIT Arunachal Pradesh Courses
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Cutoffs
The Cut Off of JEE Main for NIT Arunachal Pradesh isn’t very high compared to other NITs. Candidates willing to take admission in NIT AP should secure equal to JEE Main passing marks or more than that.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Cutoff releases after JEE Main declares its results.
To check the possibility of getting admission, check NIT Arunachal Pradesh Cutoff 2018
Key Points for JEE Main NIT Arunachal Pradesh Cutoff
- Candidates with less than NIT AP Cutoff will not be applicable.
- NIT AP releases its cut off for all the categories - Unreserved, SC, ST, OBC, & PWD.
- JEE Main Cutoff for NIT varies course to course, the candidates need to check for the course they are interested in, individually.
After clearing the cutoff of NIT AP, the candidates will be called for the counselling & documents verification session.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Placements
NITAP has a training and placement cell to support the undergraduate and postgraduate students at every stage for recruitment.
The Training cell faculty organizes
- Pre-placement talks,
- Group discussions,
- Written aptitude test, and other requirements of the placement method.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh placements take place in a very organized way:-
- Big recruiters give pre-placement talks
- Interested students submit their resumes to the respective companies
- As per recruiters requirements, they shortlist a few students
Students prove their ability in written-test, group discussion, and personal interview
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Placement cell makes sure that all the students get to deal with the real-world problems, confidently present themselves and get recruited.
In the last year, more than 50% of students from every course got recruited by big companies.
Companies like Nokia, TATA Consultancy Services, Wipro, Tech-Mahindra, LT, IBM, etc pay their visit and select the maximum number of students.
B.Tech in Computer Science is a major course, and the maximum number of students get recruited.
Click here NIT Arunachal Pradesh Placement
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Scholarships
National Institute of Technology at Arunachal Pradesh avails many scholarship schemes to make students’ life easier.
- Full revocation of the Tuition fee for Unreserved and OBC Category.
- Scholarship on behalf of National Thermal Power Corporation- NTPC can be availed by SC/ST/PWD students. Registered students will get INR4,000/ per month for 48 long months.
- For specifically ST Students, National Scholarships is been provided by NIT AP.
- Scholarship for Diaspora children
- Fellowship/ Award-ship to scholar students
- Merit cum means scholarships