Kaziranga University (KU) was established on 14 June 2012 under the Assam Private University Act. It is situated at Koraikhowa in Johrat, Assam. KU comprises of various schools offering several Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
Read About Kaziranga University Application Process
Kaziranga University Highlights
How to Reach
2O km from Johrat Airport
16 km from Johrat Railway Station
14 km from Johrat Town on NH-37
Kaziranga Courses and Admission
Kaziranga UG and PG courses
The candidate should have done 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks.
The candidate should have scored 45% marks in 10+2 in Science or Commerce stream.
The candidate is required to pass Graduation with 50% marks and must have English as a compulsory subject.
The candidate should have qualified CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT or KUEST along with personal interview & Group discussion.
The candidate should possess Graduate degree in Commerce with minimum 45% marks from recognized University.
The candidate should have done 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in any stream.
The candidate should have obtained minimum 45% marks in 10+2 in Science/Commerce.
The candidate should have acquired 45% marks in 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology.
The candidate must hold B.E/B.Tech degree in relevant field with at least 50% marks.
The candidate should have obtained minimum 45% marks in 12th.
The candidate should have done B.Sc in relevant field with minimum 45% marks.
The applicant must have done 12th with 45% marks and should have Physics/Computer/Mathematics/IT as one of the subjects.
- The candidate should be a graduate and should have Mathematics at 10+2 level or
- The candidate should hold M.A/M.Sc degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics.
For lateral entry, the candidate should have passed B.Sc (IT/CS), BCA and DOEACC/NEILIT-B.
BSW/ BSW-MSW (Integrated)
The candidate should have done 10+2 in any stream or Diploma in Engineering with 45% marks from a recognized board.
Minimum 45% is required by the candidate in 10+2 in any stream.
Minimum 45% marks at Graduate degree level in Social Work/Arts/Science/Commerce or BBA is required by the candidate.
Kaziranga University Ph.D. Admission
The applicant should possess Master’s degree in Technology/Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks. The applicant having Master’s degree in Science/Humanities with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply. The final selection will be made on:
- The candidates have to appear for the KUEST-an entrance examination conducted by the university and personal interview.
- However, the candidates who have cleared NET-JRF/LS of CSIR/UGC/GATE/M.Phil are exempted from the entrance test.
Learn More About Kaziranga University Courses and Fees
Why join Kaziranga University?
- The teaching at Kaziranga University is linked with industrial needs of the environment. This practical approach of the university transforms students professionally.
- KU allows its faculty members and students to share their interests and knowledge with other universities at regional and international level.
- KU has associations with foreign universities to provide global exposure to its students.
- The University conducts Student Abroad Program (SAP) in UK, Australia, USA, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- KU has tie-ups with renowned industries in India and abroad to offer internships to its students.
- KU has associated with Gram Tarang to provide employment to the disadvantaged section of the society.
- KU has partnered with Centre for International Studies (CIS) which adds edge to the academic program of the student. The student can opt for an additional international course.