The admission is based on the score obtained in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) or AIEE conducted by ICAR. I filled up the application form online and appeared for the entrance examination and got selected for the course on the basis of my marks.
The college offer placements to almost all the students. The top recruiting companies visit the campus to select brilliant students for their organizations. The placements are provided on the basis of a personal interview. The internships provided by the college are always stipend.
The college had the best group of faculties the faculties were highly qualified and experienced. They were the masters of their subjects. The college had a good infrastructure and open grounds for the sports activities.
The admission to the MSc courses are based on the merit list screening and a personal interview. I filled up the application form online and was selected for the interview on the basis of my marks in graduation. Finally I also got selected in the interview and got admission in the course.
There are two types of admission process for getting admission here. On consists on 85% of seats another consists p of 15% of seats. 85% seat entrance exam is taken under the state govt and 15% one is under of ICAR. My seat belongs into 85%
Many different types of job opportunities are present here. Before the job,they provide us some kinds of technical trainings as in agricultural related jobs field or practical knowledge is very much important.
There were two authorities who used to take our entrance exam. One was Bihar combined entrance competitive exam for 85% of seats and for other 15% All India Entrance Examination ICAR was responsible for it. Both the entrance exams were tough. But as I had good command on my 12th PCB syllabus and some information on agriculture field I passed the ICAR exam with flying colours.
Different agriculture related companies came here to recruit us for their internships programs usually happened in last no of semesters Same company then offered us placements based on our work during the internship time with package started from 3 lacs annually.
College is really good for learning and polishing your knowledge studious environment plus good faculty always gonna help students to learn beyond their capacity and also can perform better in daily lifes.
The college is good for learning and getting to know more about the respective fields. The college provides decent facilities for students so that they can learn well and succeed in their career by improving their skills.
The age of the student for getting an admission should be a minimum of the age of 17 years. They should have given their 12th examination for any recognized Board or University. Students are selected through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination which is conducted the Govt. of Bihar every year. Or one can also give the All India Entrance Examination which is conducted by ICAR.
The placements records of the institute are remarkable. All the students who are placed have a minimum package of Rs.3.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs per year. The institute has made us industry-ready by conducting various training sessions during our graduation
A student has to give a competitive test which is conducted by the university each year. 75% of seats are given on the results of these exams and the rest 25% is given on the basis All India Entrance Examination held by ICAR. The student should also have an M.sc (Ag) and the required OGPA is 7.0.
There are various interviews and placements which happen during the year. There are companies who take walk-in interviews and many students get selected in those interviews. There are many openings for us in the sector as we are trained really well by the institute.
To get admission, I had to first fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission in the college, then I applied to the college by filling the application form on the college website, then I had to give college-based exam then a rank list was prepared, then the students were selected on that basis.
Various companies provide placements to the students in our college, The college also provides internships, the students are selected 80% on the basis of the interview that they give and 20% on the basis of their academic performance.
I had to give a college-based examination, on the basis of my performance in the exam, there is a counseling conducted and only then the students could get admission in this college, then an interview is conducted for the admitted students.
Our campus offers various placement packages from various renowned companies, the students are selected for the placements by the the companies through an interview given by the students.