Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhaya Memorial Ayush and Health Science University - [AHSU] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Ayush and Health Science University was established in the year 2009, located in GE Road in Chattisgarh.
- AHSU is recognized by the University Grants Commission of India.
- University runs various medical and paramedical courses
- There are a number of medical colleges that are affiliated to this university, well known of which is the CM Medical College.
- In Ayush and Health Science University, annual admission of MBBS are 150, MD/MS are 71 besides PhD courses.
AHSU Quick Updates:
March 24: B.D.S. Final Year Exam Results are out now: Check Here
Departments: A few of the well-known are:
- MD Periodontics
- UG in MBBS
Medical Laboratory in Service Training
Why to join Ayush and Health University:
- The building is also one which is quite prominent in terms of size and hence easy to spot for those who visit it for the first time
- University offers large number of graduate, post graduate and even diploma courses which are made available all through the year.
- The University has high end faculty most of which are recruited from premier educational institutions in the United States of America and in the United Kingdom.
- University gives much importance to the education of women and believes in treating women as equal partners in decision making processes and definitely in the state formation processes.
- Known for its quality research; National ranking 7th based on the number of publications in PubMed indexed journals.
- Meritorious and Eminent Faculty on expert groups of UNICEF, WHO, UNAIDS, World Bank, ICMR, ICMR, NACO, DST and CSIR.
- Library: The University library is well-equipped with all facilities for students and staff. It has rich collection of books, journals, periodicals and magazines.
- Medical: Ayush Hospital is the associated a teaching hospital with more than 1000 beds.