Charotar University of Science and Technology (CHARUSAT), Anand is widely known as CHARUSAT University has been conceived by a non-profit premier education trust - Shri Charotar Moti Sattavis Patidar Kelavani Mandal. CHARUSAT offers 72 Programs through 9 different institutes, 6 faculties, 4 major centers/ cells at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research level Ph.D. programs in numerous disciplines, and their specializations.
|Established | University Type||2000 | State|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A’ Grade|
|Approved by||AICTE | UGC|
National: JEE Main/ GATE/ GPAT/ CMAT/ NET
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma & Ph.D|
|Campus Area||120 acres|
|Admission Helpdesk||02697-265021/ 11|
|Location||Charotar University of Science & Technology
Off. Nadiad-Petlad Highway, Changa 388 421
Anand, Gujarat, INDIA
- Chandubhai S Patel Institute of Technology
- Smt. Chandan Mohanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications
- Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy
- Indukaka Ipcowala Institute of Management
- P D Patel Institute of Applied Sciences
- Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy
- Manikaka Topawala Institute of Nursing
- Charotar Institute of Paramedical Sciences
Check: CHARUSAT Anand Department
CHARUSAT University Anand offers UG, PG, Diploma and Ph.D. Courses in the discipline of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Science and many more. Mentioned below are the details for the same:
|Medical||BPT, B.Pharm., B.Sc||MPT, M.Pharm.|
The university offers several specializations in B.Tech. Additionally, the university also offers an M.Tech program at the PG level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the engineering program at UG level is 10+2 in the relevant discipline, subject to qualifying JEE Main.
- Whereas, at the PG level the minimum eligibility to apply is a Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates applying to M.Tech courses must hold a valid GATE score. The student will have to appear in the PG Entrance Exam of the current year conducted by ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses).
In the department of Management, the university offers BBA and MBA.
- The minimum Eligibility to apply for the Management program at the UG level is 10+2 with English. At the PG level, minimum eligibility to apply for the MBA program is 50% aggregate marks in Graduation along with valid marks in CMAT.
The university offers B.Pharm at the undergraduate level and M.Pharm at the Postgraduate level.
- For B.Pharm, the candidate must pass 12th in Science stream along with valid marks in GUJCET.
- For M.Pharm, a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates), subject to qualifying in GPAT.
CHARUSAT Ph.D. Admissions
CHARUSAT Anand offers a Ph.D. degree in 19 specializations at the Doctoral level. Minimum Eligibility to apply is a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks. Candidates who have qualified GATE/ CSIR – UGC JRF/ NET/ SLET or equivalent exams of a similar level or CHARUSAT Doctoral Entrance Test (CDET).
- Visit the official website of the university and register yourself.
- Verify with a valid email id and contact number.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary information.
- Pay the application fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Transfer.
- Submit the duly filled form along with the required documents.
Check: CHARUSAT Anand Admission
The university has a Training and Placement Cell that bridges a gap between industry and academics. The cell organizes various training session activities of different institutes of the university to enhance Industry Institute Interaction. CHARUSAT provides free training to improve soft skills, technical skills, and personality as per the industry requirement through expert workshops. Some of the placement highlights of CHARUSAT Anand is as follows:
|Company Name||Placement Package (INR)|
|Jaro Education||12 LPA|
|Indian Navy||9 LPA|
|CREST Data System||5 LPA|
Check: CHARUSAT Anand Placement
The university offers various scholarships to Domestic and International Students. Some of them are as follows:
- Government Scholarship
- Late Maniben Shankarbhai Patel Scholarship
- Late Shankarbhai Chhaganbhai Patel Scholarship
- Late Dahiben Ravjibhai Patel & Dineshbhai Ravjibhai Patel Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Prof. S G Shah Scholarship
- Urmil & Mayuri Desai Family Trust Scholarship
- Umedbhai Dharamdas Patel (Nar) Charitable Trust Scholarship
Check: CHARUSAT Anand Scholarship
The institute has highly qualified and well-experienced faculty. The faculty members develop and deliver the educational programs that bring excellent students to the institute. The faculty has impeccable qualifications, extensive expertise and experience in their chosen fields, and an overriding commitment to the welfare of the students.
Check: CHARUSAT Anand Faculty
Ques. What is the admission process for International Students?
Ans. The admission process for International Students is stated below:
Step 1: Fill the online application form.
Step 2: After the eligibility verification by the University, a Provisional Admission letter shall be issued within 7 working days and sent to the applicant's email id.
Step 3: Once a student receives the Provisional Admission letter, he/ she should apply for a visa to the nearest Indian Embassy/ High Commission in your home country.
Step 4: Once the student receives the visa, he/ she should make the payment as prescribed in the Provisional Admission letter by bank transfer/ wire transfer/ online payment and send the proof to International Students’ Cell (ISC), CHARUSAT on email email@example.com.
Step 5: After the confirmation of the fees received by the University accounts, a Final admission letter will be issued to the student.
Ques. Does the university offer Diploma Courses in the Medical stream?
Ans. Yes, the university offers PG Diploma Courses in Medical Laboratory Technology (PGDMLT) and PG Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (PGDCH). Candidates who have B.Sc (Micro/ BioTechnology/ Chemistry & DMLT) with a minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible for admission.
Ques. What is the intake capacity for BPT and B.Sc (Nursing)?
Ans. The intake capacity for BPT and B.Sc (Nursing) is as follows:
|Branch||Govt. Quota @ 75% of Intake||Management Quota @ 25% of Intake|
Ques. What are the documents required for NRI Students?
Ans. Following are the documents required at the time of admission:
- Copy of NRI’s Passport.
- Sponsorship letter with notary certification (to be produced after admission confirmation) within one week.
Ques. Are the rooms air-conditioned in the hostel?
Ans. Yes, the hostel provides AC & non-AC rooms facilities to students. To know more, click here
Ques. How to check my result?
Ans. CHARUSAT University follows the semester pattern for its academic curriculum, which is further bifurcated into odd and even semester pattern. The end-semester examinations are usually conducted in the month of December and June for odd and even semesters, respectively. The end-semester examination results for all streams are announced on the university website within a month’s time after the completion of end-semester examinations. You can check your results by providing their Student ID and Institute name. To know more, click here