Indus University, formerly known as Indus Institute of Technology and Engineering was incepted in the year 2012 in Rancharda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. UGC approved Indus University is one of the leading universities in Gujarat. Indus University, under the state government ordinance, is managed by Bhandari Charitable Trust. The 16-acre private university offers several programs in streams like Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, Management, IT, etc.
Check Indus University Admission
Indus University Course and Admission
There are several courses offered by Indus Universitynamely,
Ph.D. program is offered in seven specializations.
Undergraduate Course Eligibility
Indus University offers UG program in several specializations. The basic criteria to apply is Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board in Physics, Chemistry and Maths stream with minimum 45% marks. The admission is granted primarily on the basis of merit, depending on the performance of the candidate in the relevant entrance examination. The selection of candidates is entirely based on the marks in the following entrance exams,
- Selection to B.Tech program will be on the basis of JEE Main score and academic merit.
- For B.Arch. program candidate has to appear for NATA entrance exam.
Postgraduate Course Eligibility
The University offers four postgraduate courses to the candidates in several specializations. Candidates who wish to apply must pass Graduation in the relevant stream with minimum required marks. For M.Tech the selection will be made on the basis of GATE score, for MBA on the basis of CMAT score and for M.Sc. on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the University.
Ph.D. Course Eligibility
The Ph.D. program is offered to the students in seven specializations. The applicant must hold a valid Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum required marks. Candidates will be selected based on the Research aptitude test (IURAT), personal interview, micro presentation.
Click here Indus University Fees Structure
Indus University Placement
The aim of the Indus University placement cell is to provide placements to all eligible members of the Learner’s Community admitted to diverse academic programs of the University. The University believes in conducting training sessions that cover the relevant aspects related to entry-level requirements of a profession, benefitting all sections of the learner's community. The cell believes in Interacting with contemporary Institutions/ Universities to explore pooled campus selection opportunities in a professional environment for the benefit of students of the University.
Indus University Scholarship
The University provides various scholarships in the following categories:
- Students who hail from the SC/ST/OBC quota are eligible to get a scholarship if they secure a 75% in their Higher Secondary Examination.
- Students who hail from the Minority communities are eligible to get a scholarship if they secure a 75% in their Higher Secondary Examination.
- Candidates who come from an economically low background are eligible for a scholarship by the University.
- Students whose parent serves /has served in the military are eligible for a scholarship.
- The University sponsors a scholarship under the sports quota and to students who are Physically Challenged.