Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyala (KSV), was established in 2007.KVS has been set up by Sarva Vidyalaya Kelavani Mandal. It is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It has been approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). KSV is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Distance Education Council (DEC).
KSV has been accredited by NAAC. It is associated with the Directorate of Employment and Training, Gujarat and Employment News, Delhi. KSV is approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) New Delhi and National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE), Bhopal. KSV is a private university. KSV provides several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level courses. Admissions at KSV are conducted every year.
UGC, PCI, NCTE(Bhopal)
KSV Salient Features
- The activities at KSV are research-based which provide higher academic growth.
- KSV’s Founder trust has more than 90 years’ experience in the field of education.
- KSV is regularly involved in Student’s interface with the industry by organizing cultural and technical programs.
KSV Courses Offered
- B.Sc Computers
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Information Technology)
- M.A. English
- M.Phil. Physical Education
- M.Phil English
KSV provides a Ph.D. programme in various specialiations- Physical Education, psychology, Hindi, Gujarati, Economics, Mathematics, Commerce, Eng and Tech, etc.
For more information on KSV Courses and Fee Structure, click here.