Navrachana University [NUV] was established in 2009 by the Navrachana Education Society (NES) under the Gujarat Private Universities Act. It is located in Vadodara, The university is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE. The university offers its students various programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
The university offers students are provided with state of the art infrastructure as well as several world-class facilities for educational as well as recreational purposes. NUV has a highly qualified team of faculty members who are exceptionally accomplished in their respective disciplines. Students can also avail of the scholarship schemes that are available at NUV.
NUV Awards and Accolades
- Navrachana University bags the Best University in Academic Excellence in the Western Region by ASSOCHAM for the academic year 2019-20.
- Navrachana University bags the Best University in Industry-Academia Interaction in the Western Region by ASSOCHAM for the academic year 2019-20.
- In the EW India Higher Education Rankings Awards 2018-19, Navrachana University received the award for the being No.3 Private University in Gujarat.
- Navrachana University bagged the Best Innovative University of the Year 2017 Award
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, BBA, MBA, M.Sc|
NUV Salient Features
- Inter-disciplinary education and a depth of knowledge through focused disciplinary education.
- Student-centric education which focuses on interdisciplinary learning, practical learning research, and hands-on education.
- Numerous infrastructure facilities: well- the equipped library, labs, studios, moot court, amphitheater and cafeteria.
- Strict adherence to the academic schedule.
The university offers eligible candidates a number of courses undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various specializations. The course details and eligibility criteria are as follows:
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engineering||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.Arch||Architecture||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and valid NATA score|
|B.A||Journalism and Mass Communication||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|B.Des||Design||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|B.LAD||Landscape||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|B.Ed||Education||Candidates with 50% in any Bachelor degree course|
|B.Sc||Botany||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|BBA||Business Administration||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|BCA||Computer Application||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|BA LLB||Management and Law||HSC (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|MBA||Business Administration||Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks and valid CMAT score|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Graduation in the relevant subject|
|Ph.D||Management||Master’s / M.Phil degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a recognized University. Diploma courses which are considered equivalent to Master's Degree (e.g. PGDIM from IIMs) with 55% marks or equivalent grade|
Read: NUV Courses & Fee
NUV has a dedicated and actively working placement cell which is always focused on providing students with placement and internship opportunities. After the completion of their degree at NUV, the University offers its students various recruitment drives. NUV has a strong Industry-University partnership as it offers the students regular visits and helps them in bringing Industry issues to the classroom and hence helps them gain more hands-on experience.
Some of the prominent past recruiters include reputed industry giants such as Infosys, Kotak, India Mart, Larsen and Toubro, Transpek Industries Ltd., Aditya Birla Retail Ltd, 20 Microns Ltd, Hotel Surya Palace, CH Jewelers, Damodardas Jewelers, AMW, and Pratap Industrial Corporation among several others.
Read: NUV Placement
The university offers a number of scholarship schemes to its students. The scholarship details are as follows:
- Merit-based Scholarships: Financial scholarships are offered to deserving and meritorious students who display exceptional academic records and potential.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships: These scholarships are provided to newly admitted students only who have a high scholastic record and are in need for financial assistance.
- BBA/BBA-LLB/BA-Journalism & Mass Communication Scholarship: There are a total of 25 Scholarships available to new BBA/BBA-LLB/BA-Journalism and Mass Communication students who have scored 70% and above in their Class XII exams.
- BTech (ME/EEE/CE/CSE/IT) Scholarships: 8 Scholarships are available to entering BTech students in each stream of engineering who are within the 1-8000 ACPC Merit Rank. Interested candidates must come with filled in admissions forms and parents’ IT returns (2017-18 and 2018-19) to the University at the time of seeking admission.
- MBA Scholarships: There are a total of 6 Scholarships available to newly admitted MBA students who have secured up to rank 400 in CMAT.
- B.Arch Scholarships: There are a total of 4 Scholarships available to entering Architecture students who are in top 100 in the ACPC Merit list.
Read: NUV Scholarship
- Hostel: Hostel facility is available for male and female students with 24x7 security. There are separate televisions in the lobby for boys and for girls. Students can choose to eat in the canteen or order Tiffin services approved by the hostel. During working days, students eat lunch at the university and in the evening in the hostel.
- Sports: Students have been provided with one Volley Ball court and two Table Tennis tables. Students are also provided with a complete Cricket Kit (with all necessary safety wares), four Badminton kits, Football, Volleyball, Chess sets, Carom Board etc.
- Library: NUV's Library has invaluable resources for graduate, postgraduate, Ph.D. students and faculty members of the University. The library has vast collection of books, magazines, journals, encyclopedia, dictionary, audio-visual material and it caters to those pursuing education and research in the field of Education, Science, Technology, Engineering, Humanities, Social sciences, Management, Law, and Architecture and Design
Read: NUV Hostel