Apeejay Stya University (ASU) was established in 2010 by the Apeejay Stya Education Society. It is situated in Gurgaon and is one of the most sought after educational institutions in the northern part of India. The University came into existence through Act Number ten of the Haryana Private Universities Amendment Act. It is a seat of global learning that offers rich opportunities for innovative teaching-learning, creativity and research across disciplines
ASU offers a wide range of innovative graduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes across a plethora of disciplines that are based on the best education practices of some of the leading universities of the world. These are greatly facilitated by the strong industry-academia linkages, already established by the existing Apeejay Stya institutions of higher learning in all disciplines being offered by the University.
Apeejay Stya Advantage
- India’s 1st Industry-Centric Technology & Liberal Arts University
- 50+ years of excellence in education
- More than 85 programmes to choose from
- 60,000 strong alumni network
- 24 educational institutions across the country
- Excellent placement record
- Quality education from pre-nursery to doctoral level
- Over 40,000 students and 2,500 teachers
The university offers several UG courses in the fields of Engineering, Arts, Commerce, Designing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mass Communication, and Journalism. All the UG courses are offered for a period of four years except for the B.Ed programme which is for two years.
Admission to the UG courses is done on the basis of an aptitude test & personal interview. However, candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria, in order to get admission to the university.
Read more:ASU Admissions
At postgraduate level, Apeejay University offers several courses in the streams of Management, Arts, Science and Pharmaceutical Sciences. The university also provides Diploma and Executive Diploma courses at PG level under multiple specializations. The M.Sc course is also provided under lateral entry by the university. All the PG courses are offered with a duration of two years except for the PG Diploma and Executive Diploma courses.
Admission to the Postgraduate courses is done on the basis of academic merit, performance in the entrance test followed by an interview.
- In order to seek admission to the MBA course, a candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate from any of the Universities Recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE or possesses an Equivalent Qualification Recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Admission to the MBA programme is done through Group Discussion followed by a personal interview conducted by the University.
- Candidates having a valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT or a Similar Nationalized Entrance Exam will be given preference
Read more:ASU Fees
ASU provides outstanding placement opportunities to its students. They have been placed with yearly packages of up to Rs.16 lakhs in India last year. The legacy of Apeejay attributes student placements in reputed National & International companies. ASU has a team of dedicated and experienced faculty in the Career Resource Centre which helps students in finding careers matching their strengths and passions.
Read more:ASU Placements
ASU Awards & Recognitions
- School of Management Sciences, Apeejay Stya University has been Ranked 15 All India by Times B-School Survey 2019(BBA Edition)
- ASU’s School of Engineering & Technology ranked No.2 in Top Engineering Institutes- Emerging Category by Times Engineering Institute Survey 2019.
- Outstanding University Award 2019 – presented by ET Now
- Best Private University in North India Award 2019 – by DNA
- EDTech Review Higher Education Award 2019 – presented by TCS iON
- Ranked AAAAA category as Top Private University in North India 2019 – By Digital Learning Magazine
- ASU’s School of Engineering & Technology has been recognized as the top institutes in India by JagranJosh
- CSR Excellence in Education Award 2018’ by Competition Success Review.
- Recognized as ‘Best University in North India for Industry Interface 2018’ by Centre for Education Growth and Research
- ‘Best Research University (North)’ Award by EdTechReview, in 2018
ASU International Collaborations
- ACCA Global
- Georgia College and State University, USA
- EcoleSupérieureD’arts Appliqués de Troyes, France (Label France)
- Normandie Business School, France
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA
- Philadelphia University
- Willem de Kooning Academy, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Chengdu Textile College, China
- Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Tianjin Foreign Studies University
- Oxford Brook University, UK
- Malaspina College, VIU
Grow beyond the finite
- Do not get restricted to a particular skill set
- Align your ideas, thoughts, and ways of working with changing dynamics of the industry
- Be in a better position to overcome the unpredictability of the present day professional markets
- Curriculum designed to produce highly adaptive and agile learners
Innovative Evaluation System
- Evaluation at ASU is the measurement of learning
- The evaluation methodologies decided by the faculty suit the learning objectives of a particular subject or course
- The Semester system ensures continuous evaluation
- The evaluation process includes projects, papers, open and take-home exams, apart from external industry evaluation models
Freedom to take any subject at any time
- Meet the prerequisites of the course bulletin, check the availability of seats and take any subject at any time
- Select from the list of subjects available per semester and pick-up your own preferences
- Get exposed to the trans-disciplinary approach and enhance your skill sets
- Simply keep track of your basic graduate requirements and your main subjects and learn beyond the obvious
ASU offers several scholarships and financial aid programmes on merit-cum-means basis to students. These are available to students who have achieved certain minimum performance standards in competitive examinations (or qualifying examinations) or to students who are genuinely unable to meet their higher education expenses. The admission committee and financial aid committee evaluates each candidate on a case-by-case basis.