The Central University of Haryana (CUH) was established in the year 2009 and is located in Narnaul, Haryana. The university has been recognized by UGC and accredited by NAAC. It aims to develop enlightened citizenship of a knowledge society for the prosperity and peace of the globe. The university offers Undergraduate courses in Engineering and Postgraduate courses in various streams like Arts, Science, and Commerce. Admissions at Central University of Haryana courses are done on several entrance exams conducted at the national and state levels.
Latest: May 23 – Online Registration for CUCET is currently in the process. Last Date to Apply is April 11, 2020. Click Here to Apply Online
Central University of Haryana Highlights
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, UGC NET/ JRF, and CUCET|
|Types of Programs||UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Central University of Haryana Courses
Course 1: B.Tech
Duration: 4 Years
Specialization: Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Printing & Packaging Technology
Seat Intake: 60 each specialization
Eligibility: Intermediate (10+2) in Science discipline with PCM and a minimum of 50% in total aggregate.
Course 2: B.Voc
Duration: 3 Years
Specialization:Biomedical Science, Industrial Waste Management, and Retail & Logistics Management
Seat Intake: 50 each specialization
- For B.Voc in BS/ IWM – Intermediate (10+2) in Science discipline with Biology and a minimum of 50% in total aggregate.
- For B.Voc in RLM – Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline with at least 50% in total aggregate
Course 2: B.Ed
Duration: 2 Years
Seat Intake: 100
Eligibility: Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 50% in total aggregate.
|M.A. - Master of Arts||Graduation in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in total aggregate|
|M.Sc. - Master of Science||B.Sc. graduates with relevant subjects and at least 50% in total aggregate|
|M.Com - Master of Commerce||B.Com. graduates with relevant subjects and at least 50% in total aggregate|
|M.Lib.I.Sc. - Master of Library Science||B.Lib.I.Sc. graduates with relevant subjects and at least 50% in total aggregate|
|M.Ed. - Master of Education||B.Ed. graduates with a minimum of 50% in total aggregate|
|MHMCT - Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Any Bachelor degree with 50% in the aggregate|
|MBA - Master of Business Administration|
|MCA - Master of Computer Application|
|LLM - Master of Law||LLB or BA LLB with at least 50%|
M.Phil and Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Statistics, Law, Commerce, English, Journalism and Mass Communication, Environmental Science, Political Science, Education, History& Archeology and many more. Eligibility for such courses is a Master’s Degree with at least 55% in total aggregate.
- The duration of Master programs is 2 Years.
- 5% relaxation is given in eligibility criteria to the reserved candidates (SC/ST/PWD)
Check: Central university of Haryana Courses and Fees
Central University of Haryana Admissions
The University invites applications for multiple disciplines at undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Aspirants must register themselves for their desired courses. The mode of registration and application is online, follow the subsequent steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the university (http://www.cuh.ac.in/) and navigate yourself to Admission page
Step 2: Register yourself with valid contact and email id and begin with the application procedure
Step 3: Fill in the form with correct information such as past educational details, desired program, and personal details
Step 4: Upload the required scanned document within the valid dimensions and quality.
Step 5: Submit the form along with making a payment of application fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Note: Take out the printouts of the application form and fee receipt for future requirements.
Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses in Central University of Haryana should also register themselves for the concerned entrance exams conducted at the national and state levels.
- The selection of B.Voc in multiple specializations is done on the merit-basis: Candidates’ marks obtained in the Intermediate (10+2).
- The selection is done on the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the following entrance test as per the programs opting:
Check Central University of Haryana Admissions
Central Universities Common Entrance Test is conducted at the national level for admitting UG and PG aspirants in several departments. There are a total of 10 universities participating under CUCET 2019. Each university has different criteria of eligibility for candidates. The mode of the application is done through an online process, candidates are requested to register themselves for their desired courses. CUCET Results indicate the statement of marks of students appeared for the exam while the selection of candidates is considered if candidates satisfy their eligibility with CUCET Cutoff.
Central University of Haryana Scholarships
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST candidates.
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences.
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC Candidate.
- National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities.
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for OBC candidate.
Central University of Haryana Facilities
- Laboratory: The computer lab of the university is well equipped with the latest systems, software, and hardware. The lab is furnished with internet connectivity which assists students in searching for relevant information for their courses.
- Library: CUH has a library with a collection of Textbooks, Reference books, CDs, Journals, Magazines, University Circulars & Magazines, Newspapers, Internet Access, and Catalogues. The University library has more than 20,866 volumes in different disciplines for fulfilling the needs and requirements of the students.
- Hostel: The University provides economical hostel facilities. The hostel is equipped with all the basic necessities so that students can live comfortably.