Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to Be) University (MMU) is ranked 93rd in NIRF University Ranking 2020 and is among north India’s leading universities. Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was created in 1993. The university offers students with state of the art infrastructure as well as world-class educational and recreational facilities for national and international students.
The institutes under MMDU are also approved by regulatory bodies like the Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, and All India Council for Technical Education, etc. MMDU Mullana offers a wide range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research degree programs for students from across more than 32 countries all around the world.
MMU Mullana International Collaborations
- Boston University, USA
- Greenford International University, Belize
- Kaplan Business School, Australia
- China University of Mining & Technology (XUZHOU), China
- Nahda University, Egypt
- Philadelphia University, USA
- Troy University, Florida
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- University of Bedfordshire, UK
- University of Riverside, USA
MMU Mullana Highlights
|Recognized By||UGC, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, Bar Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India|
|Accredited By||NAAC ‘A’ Grade|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA, M.Tech|
MMU Mullana Courses & Eligibility
MMU Mulana provides students with an option to choose from a plethora of programs that are offered and graduate, undergraduate and diploma levels. Details for some of the offered courses are as tabulated below:
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science & English with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR Diploma in the related discipline with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|B.Sc||Cardiovascular Technology||10+2 with Chemistry, Biology and English|
|MBA||Hospitality Management||Graduation with 60% marks (45% for SC/ST) OR should have passed in final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Human Resource Management|
|M.Tech||Computer Science and Engineering||B.E. / B. Tech in the relevant or allied discipline with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|M.Pharm||Pharmacology||Minimum 55% in B. Pharm or equivalent (50% for SC/ST)|
Read more: MMU Mullana Fee Structure
MMU Mullana Admission
The admission criteria for courses at MMU are as follows:
- For admission in B.Tech, the candidate must have 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science & English with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR Diploma in the related discipline with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST) and a valid score of JEE (Main) is also required.
- For admission in MBBS, the candidate must have completed 12th with minimum 60% marks in PCBE as compulsory subjects. Also, valid scores of NEET-UG is also required.
- For admission in BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, and B.Com-LLB, the candidate must have done 12th with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST).
- For admission in M.Tech, the candidates must have done B.E. / B. Tech in the relevant or allied discipline with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST) with valid GATE scores.
- For admission in MBA, the candidates must be graduate with 60% marks (45% for SC/ST) along with MAT or CMAT scores.
- For admission in MD, MS, MDS, DM, and M.Ch, the candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in a relevant stream along with the respective score in NEET-PG.
- For M.Sc., MPT, and M.Optom, the candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in relevant field for admission.
MMDU also offers Ph.D. in various university departments at the Doctorate level. A Master’s degree in the related discipline with at least 55% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria. The institute conducts a separate Written Test and Interview to offer admission to this program. GATE, NET, SLAT qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
Read more: MMU Mullana Admission
MMU Mullana Scholarship
The university provides deserving and meritorious students with a number of scholarship schemes for financial aid. The various scholarships offered by the university are as follows:
- Merit Scholarship: Scholarships on the basis of % of marks in Qualifying Exam. A maximum scholarship of 100% can be availed by eligible students.
- COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme: In appreciation and gratitude towards the selfless services rendered by Covid-19 warriors, Special Scholarship in the form of a 15% waiver in Tuition Fee will be offered to their wards.
- Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (for Haryana Domicile) / MMIS Mullana Alumni Scholarship Scheme: Special Scholarship in the form of a 15% waiver in Tuition Fee will be offered.
Read more: MMU Mullana Scholarship
MMU Mullana Placements
MMU Mulana has a dedicated training and placement cell which provides placement opportunities and trains students to gain the vital knowledge and skills that are required in terms of being a functioning professional in the industry. They also focus on the all-round development of students to enhance their personality, creativity, and innovativeness.
Placement Statistics 2019
No. of Recruiters: 87
Students Placed: 579
Placement Percentage: 87%
Highest Package: INR 18 LPA
Top Recruiters: Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Snapdeal, Godrej, Accenture, IBM, Vodafone, Oracle, Amazon, Airtel, Pepsico, Nestle, United Health Group, McDonald’s, Delloite, DLF, Yamaha, Larsen and Toubro, Indian Army and several others.
Read more: MMU Mullana Placements
MMU Mullana Facilities
- Library: MM(DU) Libraries are a member of INFLIBNET, DELNET, NPTEL, etc. The library has more than 9,500 print and E-Journals available along with Library Management Software, etc.
- Food: Hygienic mess with wholesome vegetarian & non-vegetarian meals. (Non-Vegetarian meal for International Students only
- Sports and Fitness: Students have access to a well-equipped gymnasium as well as facilities for various indoor & outdoor games.
- Health Care: The university provides students with 24x7 medical assistance and care.
- Hostel: Hostel facilities are available for male and female students. There are a total of 15 hostels with the option of AC rooms & Attached washrooms. Hostels are equipped with all necessary facilities such as furnishing and storage.
Read more: MMU Mullana Hostel