Maharishi Markandeshwar Deemed To Be University (MMDU) is North India’s leading University striving to shape the destiny of India’s youth ever since Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was created in 1993. Today, MMDU is reckoned as a beacon of light and an epitome of excellence providing globally synced education in technical, medical and other professional streams. The University with its sprawling campus and state-of-the-art education infrastructure assume magnificent courage and dedication to empowering the youth through creation, transfer, and applications of knowledge.
The institutes under MMDU are also approved by the regulatory bodies like Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, and All India Council for Technical Education etc. MMDU Mullana offers a wide range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research degree programs for students from across more than 32 countries all around the world.
To know more: MMU Mullana Admissions
MMU Mullana Highlights
Deemed to be
University Grants Commission (UGC)
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Total no. of students
No. of Recruiters
No. of Dedicated Faculty
500 Million sq.ft.
MMU Mullana Courses & Eligibility
- For admission in B.Tech, candidate must have 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science & English with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR Diploma in the related discipline with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST) and valid score ofJEE (Main)is also required.
- For admission in MBBS, the candidate must have completed 12th with minimum 60% marks in PCBE as compulsory subjects. Also, valid scores of NEET-UG is also required.
- For admission in BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, and B.Com-LLB, the candidate must have done 12th with 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST).
- For admission in M.Tech, the candidates must have done B.E. / B. Tech in the relevant or allied discipline with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST) with valid GATE scores.
- For admission in MBA, the candidates must be graduate with 60% marks (45% for SC/ST) along with MAT or CMAT scores.
- For admission in MD, MS, MDS, DM, and M.Ch, the candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in a relevant stream along with the respective score in NEET-PG.
- For M.Sc., MPT, and M.Optom, the candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in relevant field for admission.
MMDU also offers Ph.D. in various university departments at Doctorate level. Master’s degree in the related discipline with at least 55% marks is the minimum eligibility criteria. The institute conducts a separate Written Test and Interview to offer admission to this program. GATE, NET, SLAT qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
Read more: MM(DU) Mullana Fee Structure
MMU Mullana Placements
MM(DU) train their students to gain the vital knowledge and skills that are required in terms of recruitments. They also focus on the all-round development of students to enhance their personality, creativity, and innovativeness. There is ‘Central Placement Cell’ in MM(DU) Mullana that helps the students in getting their choice of jobs in placement.
No. of Companies Visited
No. of offers made
Highest Salary Package
Infosys, Snapdeal, Godrej, Accenture, Airtel, Genpact, Vodafone, Hero etc.
Read more: MM(DU) Mullana Placements
- NAAC Accredited Grade 'A' University
- Accredited as a Premier Institute by ASIC, UK
- MM(DU), Mullana Ranked No. 1 Private University in Haryana by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India & in Top 150 in the Country among self-financing universities
- MMM Engineering College, Mullana Ranked in Top 200 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- MM College of Pharmacy, Mullana Ranked in Top 75 by NIRF, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- MM Institute of Management, Mullana, Ambala has been Ranked 7th in India by GHRDC, New Delhi for Participation in BBA College Survey 2018
- Recognized by DSIR as SIRO
- Impaneled with ICCR
- NASA System Engineering Award
- MM(DU) ranked AAA by Careers 360, University Special - 2017.
- MM(DU) has been rated amongst the top Institute of India by CSR Survey- 2017.
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Management (MMIM), MM(DU) has been ranked as one of the top management schools by Times of India B-School survey for the year 2017.
- MM(DU) has been awarded 'Best University of the Year-North', National Education Excellence Award 2017 by ASSOCHAM INDIA.
MMU Mullana Collaborations
MM(DU) Mullana has the collaboration with the following Universities/Institutes/Industries in India and abroad for knowledge transfer, University-Industry interface, jointly undertaking the post-graduate education program and to facilitate interdisciplinary research of mutual interests.
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Bhopal
Nahda University, Egypt
Boston University, USA
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal
Central Soil Salinity Research Institute, India
National Instrument (Ni), Bangalore
China University of Mining & Technology (XUZHOU), China
Philadelphia University, USA
Directorate of Wheat Research, Karnal, India
Thammasat University, Thailand
Greenford International University, Belize
Troy University, Florida
IBI Bio-solution Pvt. Ltd, Panchkula
University of Bedfordshire, UK
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
University of British Columbia, Canada
Kaplan Business School, Australia
University of Dares Salaam, Tanzania
KPIT Technologies Ltd., Pune
University of Riverside, USA