Shoolini University is the top most research-driven university famously known for its focus on innovation, placement records, and world-class faculty and infrastructure. It was set up in the year 2009, and is fully recoganised from the UGC. The university is also under the top 5 patent filers in India.
Shoolini University ranked 13th by ELETS under India’s Top University. The university provides many UG, PG, Doctoral level courses in various disciplines and specializations. The University hosts 12 schools and has 6 academic faculties under its wings. Below mentioned are the Schools under Shoolini University:
|Applied Sciences & Biotechnology||Basic Sciences|
|Management Sciences||Hotel Management|
|Engineering and Technology||Law|
|Agriculture||Journalism & Mass Communication|
|Computer Sciences||English Literature|
Shoolini University Accreditations
UGC- Shoolini University was established by an Act of Government of Himachal Pradesh in 2009 and it is recognized by the University Grants Commission.
NAAC- Shoolini University has received accreditation from NAAC, which is an autonomous body established by the University Grants Commission.
NIRF- Shoolini University ranked among the 101-150 for universities, 65th when it comes to Management Sciences and 39th for Pharmeceutical Sciences according to the Government of India MHRD
Shoolini University Faculty
The faculty of Shoolini University is highly skilled and supportive. Faculty of the university is so supportive towards students. Faculty of the university helps students in their fields and support them in all possible way whether it is Engineering and Technology faculty, Applied Sciences and Biotechnology faculty, etc.
To get more updates click on Shoolini University Admissions
Why Shoolini University?
- One of the top patent filers in the country
- Ranked amongst India’s Top Universities.
- The university has full recognition from the UGC
- The University aims to build the research quotient of India, as well as to bridge the gap between academia and the corporate world.
- 178 alliances with Global Universities; 200+ students in global exchange programs
The Pie Chart below denotes the percentage of Students Placed in the specialization offered by Shoolini University
Click to know Shoolini University Fee Structure
Shoolini University Scholarship
Shoolini University provides a significant number of scholarships for its students. The University focuses on the hard work of students towards achieving excellence in education and also removing the barriers to higher education for students from low-income groups.
- The student must reach to minimum eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship is only applicable when the candidate is the part of Shoolini University.
- Scholarship on Merit basis
- Minimum 60% test score in SEST to avail scholarship
Placements Provided by the Shoolini University
Shoolini University placements cell is strong and provides placement to the students as per their abilities and skills. The 2017 batch of Shoolini University saw many big names such as The Oberoi Group, Genpact, Pepsico, Airtel, and L.G.
- 98% of MBA graduates successfully recruited by corporate giants
- Highest package offered in 20 lakhs
- Around 133 B.Tech students successfully placed by the Shoolini University
- 80% placement success in 2016-2017