Christ University is a deemed private university. It is the first indigenous Syrian Catholic religious congregation in India. The University is specifically known for its undergraduate courses and has ranked among the top ten for UG courses in surveys done by the India Today group. Every year, more than 16000 students enrol in various UG and PG programs offered at Christ University.
Christ University is inviting applications for UG, PG and PhD Admission 2021. Apply online at the official website: christuniversity.in. Admission to the courses is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university except for MBA. For MBA it considers CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT, or ATMA Scores.
The university has two other off-campus facilities at Delhi and Pune.
Christ University Important Dates
|MBA Application Session II||26 Jan - 04 Apr, 2021|
|Release of Selection Process Admit Card for eligible candidates||06 Apr, 2021|
|Group Discussion||11 Apr, 2021|
|Micro Presentation & Personal Interview||12 Apr - 16 Apr, 2021|
|Publication of Selection Process Result||18 Apr, 2021|
Christ University Highlights
|Established In | Type||1969 | Private|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Courses||UG, PG, and Doctoral|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based and CUET Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Click here Christ University Cutoff
Christ University Courses
Christ University (a Deemed to be University) offers a wide range of courses in fields of arts, commerce, science, technology, and management. Tabulated below are the list of courses along with specialization, Duration, and eligibility.
|BA||English, Hindi, Political Science, History, Journalism, Psychology, Music, Communication and Media Studies||3 years||10+2 or Intermediate Passed from a recognized university|
|B.Sc||Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Zoology, Botany, Economics, Biotechnology, Electronics||3 years||10+2 passed from a recognized university.|
|BCA||Computer Applications||3 years||10+2 passed with Maths or Comp Science|
|B.Com||Honors, Finance and Accounting, Tourism and Travel Management, International Business||3 years||10+2 passed from a recognized board.|
|BBA||Business Administration||3 years|
|BHM||Hotel Management||4 years|
|B.Tech||Automobile, Civil, EEE, ECE, IT, ME, CSE, CE- Construction Engineering & Management, Robotics & Mechatronics, Electronics & Computer Engineering, CSE-IOT, CSE-Artificial Intelligence & Machiner Learning, CSE-Data Science||4 years||10+ 2 passed with Maths, Physics|
|M.Tech||Communication, CS, IT, Machine Design, Power System, Structural Engineering||2 years||B.Tech or BE Graduate|
|B.eD||Education||2 years||Graduation with 50%marks|
|BA-LLB||-||5 years||10+2 passed from a recognized board.|
|LLM||Constitutional & Administrative Law, Corporate & Commercial Law, Intellectual Property & Trade Law||2 years||LLB (3 years or 5 years)|
|Diploma/PG Diploma||Life Skills for Leadership & Community Development, Psychology||2 years||10+2 / Graduate|
|MBA||Financial Management, HRM, Marketing Mangament, Tourism, Business Analytics, Leadership and Management, Executive||2 years||50% or above marks in graduation and valid CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT score|
|MA||Economics, Media Studies, English, Theology, Sociology, Education, Performing Arts, Philosophy||2 years||Graduate with 50% marks in the relevant stream.|
|MSW||Clinical & Community Practice, HRM||2 years|
|MSc||Psychology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Actuarial Science||2 years||B.Sc graduate with 50% marks in the relevant stream.|
|MCom||--||2 years||Relevant graduate degree|
|MCA||Computer Applications||2 years||Graduate with Maths at Intermediate Level.|
Note: Doctoral Programs like M.Phil and Ph.D. are also offered at Christ University.
Read More Christ University Courses and Fees
Christ University Admissions
The application form can be filled in online or offline modes by following the given steps:
- Obtain the application form Office of Admission, Christ University, Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029
- Fill the relevant details in the application form and visit the official website of the university.
- Now create your unique ID and click on ‘Proceed Application’ to enter the ‘Application Form Number’.
- Fill the application form online from the official website of Christ University.
- Create your Registration ID & Username.
- Pay the application fee by Credit / Debit Card/through Net banking or by DD drawn in favor of ‘Christ University payable at Bengaluru’.
- Fill the application form with respect to the personal & professional details and click on Submit.
- Save the registration number and take the printout of duly filled application form for future reference.
- Send/submit the application with supporting documents in an A4 size Envelope and must mention the program applied for with Mobile Number.
Note: The candidate may also submit the application form in person to the university address.
Christ University Entrance Test is conducted for admission to B.Tech, BBA, BBA (Hons), BBA (Finance and International Business), BBA (Finance and Accountancy), BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLM, B Com (Hons), B Com (International Finance), B Com (Professional), BA-CEP and BHM. The selection process of these courses consists of Christ University Entrance Test, Skill Assessment Test, Micro Presentation, and Personal Interview.
Amid the coronavirus pandemic and nationwide lockdown, CUET 2020 will be conducted in internet mode on the scheduled dates and the aspirants can appear for the exam from their homes.
Read More Christ University Admissions
Christ University Ranking
The table below shows the Rankings awarded to Christ University:
|QS India Rankings 2020||81-85|
|QS World Rankings 2019 by location||71-75|
|OUTLOOK-ICARE University Rankings 2019 - Top 100||84|
|The Week Rankings 2019||12/8/16|
|Dalal Street Investment Journal Rankings 2019||47|
|Business World Rankings 2019||23|
Christ University Scholarships
Following are the awards and scholarships provided by the University:
- Those who have secured 80% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: Full fees waiver for a semester.
- Those who have secured 75% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: 50% fees waiver for a semester.
- Those students who are hailing from Karnataka villages securing 75% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: Full fees waiver for a semester.
- Those students who are hailing from Karnataka villages securing 70% marks and above in the Semester Examinations: 50% fees waiver for a semester.
Scholarship for Financial Assistance:
Students choosing to avail of this scholarship must apply to the Office of Awards and Scholarships with supporting documents. They will require to fill up a separate application for the scholarship available along with their main application form and submit to the Office. The scholarship committee will then interview them on the allotted dates, and their concessions will be decided prior to the payment of their fees. The percentage of concession for different categories is recommended as follows:
- Self-financing courses - 0-50%
- Others- -0-90%
Alumni Association Scholarships:
This helps economically weak students through the Alumni Fund. Students seeking support can approach the Alumni Office, BHM Department, II Block, II Floor.
Christ University Placements
The placement cell of the university takes the initiative to explore new career avenues for graduates and postgraduates through visits to new companies and unexplored sectors. It also organizes pre-placement talk to provide the students an insight into the company profile, job profile, career path, CTC, and more. The University has state-of-the-art facilities that make campus recruitment a pleasant experience. A total of 1720 students were placed this year with various reputed companies such as KPMG, Accenture, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, Ernst & Young. The highest CTC was offered by the Daily Hunt of INR 13 LPA for the MBA program.
Christ University FAQs
Ques. Can I apply for more than one program, offered by Christ University in the same application?
Ques. Is there a management quota in Christ University?
Ques. How is the placement cell of Christ University?
Ques. Why does a candidate need a unique ID for registration at Christ University ?
Ques. How is the faculty at Christ University?
Ques. How can the students apply offline at Christ University?
Ans. The students are advised to follow the following procedure while applying offline at Christ University-
- Obtain the application form from the university campus
- Fill the form and visit the official website of the university
- Create a unique ID and Click on ‘Proceed Application’ to enter the ’Application Form Number’
Ques. What is the duration and eligibility criteria for the MBA program?
Ques. How is the infrastructure of Christ University?
Ques. What are the steps to download the results?
- Go to the official website of Christ university
- Click on the ‘Examination Tab” and navigate to the announced results link
- Enter your details and download the result