Kerala University is conducting BHMCT entrance examination on February 10, 2021. Candidates who have applied for BHMCT admission can check the rank list of the entrance test on February 17, 2021. Check Here.
Kerala University is inviting Applications to Master in Visual Arts (MVA) in Painting and MVA in History programs. Application form for Admission to both the courses in 7 seats each is invited. The last Date to submit the application form is January 29, 2021 and the Entrance test for admission to MVA will be conducted on February 15, 2020.
Kerela University is also accepting applications for admissions to PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling. The PG Diploma course in Psychology spans a duration of 12 months. Aspirants can register for the same before January 20, 2021 after paying the application fee of INR 100 via DD in favor of ‘Center for Geriatric Studies’ payable at SBI, Kariavattom
Kerala University Important Dates
|Last of submitting Fifth semester of MBL Degree exam form without late fee||January 28, 2021|
|Last of submitting Final & fourth semester of M.Arch/ M.Planning exam form without late fee||January 29, 2021|
|Last date of submitting M.Arch or M.Planning Thesis||March 1, 2021|
|Last date for submission of application for Master in Visual Arts Program||January 29, 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||February 15, 2021|
|Date of Interview||February 17, 2021|
|Date of Commencement of MVA classes||February 24, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling||January 20, 2021|
|PG Admission last Date||December 30, 2020|
|Distance Education UG and PG Admission||November 30, 2020|
Kerala University, former University of Travancore was established in 1937. The university stands among one of the first 16 universities in India. The university has 150 affiliated colleges including 2 Law colleges, 17 Engineering Colleges, 9 MBA/ MCA Colleges, 37 Teacher Training Colleges, 4 Medical Colleges, 4 Ayurveda colleges, 2 Homeopathy Colleges, one Siddha Medical College, 3 Dental colleges, 10 Nursing Colleges, 4 Pharmacy Colleges, 2 Fine Arts Colleges, and a Music College. The university is ranked at 42 in overall rankings of 2020 and 23 in University rankings of NIRF 2020.
Kerala University, at present, offers various UG, PG, and Doctoral courses in several disciplines in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Law, Management, Basic Sciences, Arts, Commerce, and Education. Kerala University also offers distance education programs through the School of Distance Education (SDE). Application forms are available online for all the courses offered by Kerala University.
- B.Tech. and B.Arch admission is based on the score in Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical and Pharmacy (KEAM) entrance conducted by CEE, Kerala.
- NATA qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for the B.Arch course.
- Admission to all the courses offered at UG level except for BFA, BPA, and B.P.Ed programs is completely merit-based. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their marks in 10+2 followed by allotment rounds.
- For BFA, BPA, and B.P.Ed courses, the admission is based on the marks in the entrance test followed by an aptitude test and Physical proficiency test in the case of B.P.Ed.
- For PG level programs, the university conducts an entrance test followed by an interview. Final admission in all the courses is subject to candidates’ performance in the entrance and interview with due weightage to the relevant work experience (if any).
- For M.Tech, a valid GATE score holders are also eligible to apply.
- For MBA (Full-Time), candidates are selected as per their marks in KMAT, CAT or CMAT followed by GD and PI.
- Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. courses is granted on the basis of university-based entrance followed by an interview.
- DBT-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE/ UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE/ ICAR/ ICMR or SLET qualified candidates are exempted from the Ph.D. entrance test.
Read More: Kerala University Result 2020
Kerala University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Kerala University|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Basic admission criteria||
B.Tech/ B.Arch- KEAM/ NATA
|Counseling||NATA and KEAM|