Amicable Knowledge Solution University (AKSU) is a Private University located in Satna, Madhya Pradesh. The University was established in 2011 under an Act of the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh. The university has been recognized by UGC. It has been approved by AICTE, PCI, ICAR, NCTE, and DGMS.
AKSU offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in streams like Engineering, Agriculture, Science, Management, Computer Science and Pharmacy to the candidates. Admissions at AKS University to these courses are conducted every year.
AKS University was established with the aim to achieve academic excellence in a creative way by using innovative ideas to produce productive manpower for the industry and to become a center for ‘Amicable Knowledge Solution’.
AKS University Highlights
AICTE, PCI, NCTE, ICAR, DGMS
Satna, Madhya Pradesh
AKS University Courses
B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Com., BCA, BBA (Hons), B.Pharm, BA, B.Ed.
Eligibility- Admission to these courses will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology for admission to B.Tech course.
- AKS BEDCET Entrance exam will be conducted for admission to B.Ed. program.
The candidate should have a degree in B.Tech in the relevant field from a recognized university.
The candidate should have a degree in B.Sc in the relevant field from a recognized university.
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
The candidate should have a degree in B.Com from a recognized university.
The candidate should have a degree in BCA from a recognized university.
M.Phil and Ph.D. Courses Eligibility- The candidate must hold a Master’s degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks. Candidates will be shortlisted after the personal interview round conducted by the University. Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their performance in UGC / CSIR / DST / National / State level fellowship examination / GATE / GPAT / NET / SLET .
For more information on AKSU Courses and Fees Structure, click here.
AKS University Placements
The training and placement cell at AKS University facilitates both on- campus and off- campus placements and helps its students in securing meaningful jobs in the industry. It provides the necessary guidance to its students and also helps in improving their soft skills. The university has various contacts with the industry which plays a crucial role during placements. Top recruiters include HDFC Bank, Reliance, Asian paints, Micromax, IDBI Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, Jaypee group, Axis Bank, Bajaj Capital, HCL, CMS, Pratibha, etc.
For more information on AKS University Placements, click here.
AKS University Scholarships
AKS University believes that monetary issues should not be an obstacle for students to get monetary education. For this purpose, the university provides various scholarships to its students. For more information on AKS University Scholarships, click here.
AKS University Facilities
- Library: The Library of AKSU has a huge collection of books, national and international journals. The Reference books of all disciplines are available. A separate Library Committee is maintained for ensuring regular availability of online databases and intranet facility.
- Laboratories: Well-equipped modern labs for all departments are provided by the University. Upgradation of facilities according to the industry standards.
- Classrooms: There are well-maintained classrooms. Online classes are conducted on the college campus.
- Hostel: Best accommodation for students with all luxurious facilities. A student can get a single as well as double sharing rooms.
- Canteen: The cafeteria is operated by professionals and is one of the best facilities available on the campus. Good Care is taken to ensure that hygienic and healthy meals are available along with an extensive menu to cater to all tastes.
- Sports: Both Indoor and outdoor games are available on the campus.
- Medical Facility: In campus medical facility is provided for the students. In case of emergency, students are referred to nearby hospitals.
- Internet Facilities: High-speed internet facility is granted to the candidates. University Management Information System [UMIS] portal is accessible to all.
- Transport: Both pickup and drop service is granted by the University for students and staff members.