All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal is one of the seven apex healthcare institutes in India and AIIMS Family, established in the year 2012 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). It offers several undergraduate and postgraduate level courses to the students in the field and branches of medical like MBBS and B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing. The institute was established with the aim of delivering education in the field of education by its 35 teaching departments. This institution is of national significance by an Act of Parliament. AIIMS Bhopal Admission Process 2019 is done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] which is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi.
AIIMS Bhopal Highlights
MCI (Medical Council of India)
C-Wing, Second Floor, Medical College Building, Saket Nagar Bhopal - 462020 Madhya Pradesh, India
AIIMS Bhopal Courses
The college offers MBBS and B.Sc Nursing course at the undergraduate level, M.D, M.S. and M.Ch courses at the postgraduate level with numerous specializations to the candidates pursuing their career in the Medical field. The university also provides PhD Research programs in various specializations. To know more about courses and fee structure click here AIIMS Bhopal Fee Structure.
AIIMS Bhopal Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission to any of the programs of AIIMS Bhopal are required to fill up online applications. Interested and eligible candidates are required to visit the official website of the institute and submit their applications. To be eligible for admission, students must have obtained minimum 60% marks in class 12th from a reputed board.
The selection of candidates is done through an entrance examination which is conducted by AIIMS Delhi. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in online exam are considered for Interview round. Final selection is based on the overall performance of aspirants. For detailed information click here AIIMS Bhopal Admission 2019.
AIIMS Bhopal Facts & Figures
- High Tech Library: The library at the AIIMS Bhopal is under construction but still it has all the essential books that are necessary for students to read from. With a volume of stocks, there are international and national journals related to medical science as well as abundance. In the Institute library, the students can also access the international libraries and biomedical records.
- Highly Experienced Faculty: The institute has qualified and experienced faculties for the students, who furnishes with practical as well as theoretical knowledge to the students.
- Spacious Classrooms: The classrooms of the campus are well ventilated and spacious. The classrooms have all the necessary facilities for the students
- Separate Hostel for boys and girls: The institute provides hostel facility within the campus. There are 132 rooms for women and about 260 rooms for men. The students get excellent meals that are nutritious and healthy. The hostel has WI-FI connectivity and has a common room.
- Holistic Development with Culture & Sports: The institute also organizes cultural and sports activities for students. TORSADES is one of the events that take place where students participate in various programs like writing, fashion shows, music concerts, debate and many more events. TORSADES event continues for three days.
- Huge and Spacious Auditorium: The institute has an impressive auditorium with latest audiovisual tools. The auditorium has the capacity to accommodate about one thousand people.