Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya is a government university which was established in 1957 at Jabalpur. It is also known as the University of Jabalpur which has been accredited by NAAC with ‘B+’ grade. It offers various UG and PG courses in the departments of Arts, Science, Commerce, Medicine & Management. These courses are offered in University Teaching Departments (UTD) and affiliated colleges under the scheme of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
RDVV Quick Updates:
March 20: M.A. Drawing & Panting Final Exam May/June 2019 Results are out now: Check Here
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya Courses
Tabulated below are the academic programs offered by the university in the various discipline:
|B.Ed||Graduate in any discipline|
|B.Sc (Hons) (Biotechnology/ Microbiology)|
|BJMC||Intermediate graduate in relevant discipline|
|BBA (Hotel Management/ Hospital Administration)|
Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline
|M.Sc (Bioscience/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Electronics)|
|MBA (Core/ Marketing Management)|
|M.Sc (Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Chemistry/ Cyber Security)|
|M.A (English/ Hindi/ Philosophy/ Sanskrit/ Yoga/ Economics/ Geography/ History/ Political Science/ Sociology|
|M.Lib.I.Sc ||Graduate in B.Lib.I.Sc|
|Ph.D. (Education/ Mass Communication/ English/ Microbiology/ Botany/ Environmental Science/ Hindi/ Philosophy/ Sanskrit/ Law/ Management/ Commerce/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Economics||Master’s degree in relevant discipline|
Check Rani Durgavati University Courses and Fees
Candidates seeking admission in the university must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria as prescribed for each course. Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses is done on the basis of entrance test and merit scored in the same. On the other hand, the university conducts Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) for admission in Ph.D. programs for each subject separately. The candidates who clear the interview test are required to sit for an interview in order to get selected for the course.
Know more RDVV Admission
Those students, who have appeared in the semester examinations of the University can check their results (course & semester wise) by navigating to the official website only.
- Visit the home page of the RDVV.
- In the menu bar, click on the ‘Examination’ tab.
- Now click on the ‘Result’ section, & you will be redirected to the latest result listing.
- Click on the desired course link & download your scorecard (theory & practical marks).
Those students, who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the revaluation process within 7 days along with prescribed fees after the declaration of the result.
Know more RDVV Results
Listed below are the details regarding the scholarships offered by the university.
- The university offers merit-based scholarships to underprivileged students, who find it difficult to pay the fees for their education. This scholarship is given to only 30 students every year.
- Students have to sit for an entrance test, and if they get the criteria marks, required for the scholarship, they get a scholarship certificate stating the wavering off of their fees.
- RDVV also allows its students to apply for the National Scholarship provided by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
- There is also a scholarship scheme for students belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
Given below are some of the facilities provided by the university to the students as well as faculty members:
- Hostel: There are 2 hostels namely, Devendra Boys’ Hostel, with 100 rooms and Kasturba Women’s Hostel, with 80 rooms.
- Library: The university library, also known as the Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra reading hall, has a collection of more than 2,00,000 books, 10,000 research journals, and 5,000 thesis journals. All these items are provided to the students, for their betterment and proper education.
- Internet/Wi-Fi: The classrooms and computer labs have undisrupted broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity for the aid of the students.
- Sports infrastructure: The university sports ground may be utilized by the researchers to play cricket, football, tennis and even hold yearly games meets for all the divisions.