Updated On - January 20th 2018
Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences is all focused in establishing a culture of innovation, dedication and commitment in total health. With a continuous persistence towards quality health education, the Institute aims for achieving a mark of excellence all the way through
- Established as a Mission Trust in 1982, Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences has a Deemed to be University status conferred to the MGM Medical College in Navi Mumbai and MGM Medical College in Aurangabad.
- The Institute also aims for setting up a research center to carry on projects for advancing safe, affordable and better ways of diagnosing diseases.
- Located in Kamothe in Navi Mumbai, one can experience the convenient rail and road routes at ease. The road routes and rail routes are connected to enable vehicles ply to the sprawling campus easily.
- The MGM Medical College in Navi Mumbai and the MGM Medical College in Aurangabad offer a 5 ½ year MBBS course. Both these institutions are run under the aegis of the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences
- The Institute is quite unique in setting up and establishing its own committees, prominently including the Academic Council, Selection Committee, Finance Committee, Planning and Monitoring Board, Faculty of Medicine and the Grievance Committee.
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Radiology