IIM Shillong Admission PGP 2021- 2023 admissions will be through CAT 2020 scores. CAT cutoff for this year is 75 in each DI LR, VA RC, QA. The shortlisting of candidates will be done in two phases. The selection process for IIM Shillong MBA WE include an entrance test, students with CAT or GMAT score will be exempted from the entrance exam.
IIM Shillong has started shortlisting candidates for the PGPEx and MBA WE round 1 is currently taking place. The selected candidates are being notified via mail. Also, candidates for the PGP admissions 2021-23 can check their status here. PhD admission 2021 (working professionals) are being run at IIM Shillong. The institute is inviting applications for the same since December 20, 2020. The application process will close on February 15, 2021.
IIM Shillong PGP CAT Cut Off
The cut-off percentile for different categories of the candidates in the CAT test is given in the table below:
|Category||DI LR Percentile||VA RC Percentile||QA Percentile||10th (percentage)||12th (percentage)||Graduation (Percentage)|
CAT Scores of top three IIMs
IIM Shillong PGP Selection Criteria
The selection for PGP courses of IIM Shillong will be done in two rounds. In round 1, candidates are shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In round 2, a merit list will be prepared for final admissions to PGP 2021-23 batch.
The Percentage of consideration for each GD and PI are given in the table below -
|Category||PI Cut Off|
For international students, the Admissions Committee will scrutinize the applications on the basis of their GMAT scores, scholastic performance, and work experience.
IIM Shilong Executive MBA
IIM Shillong offers a one year full-time MBA program for executives that aims on polishing their managerial skills and enhancing their practical knowledge. In order to apply for the program the candidate must have a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the relevant field along with valid CAT/GMAT scores.
IIM Shillong Executive MBA Selection Criteria
- Candidates will be intimated regarding their selection status over email.
- Selected candidates will be called at the institute for further assessment, which would be based on the overall rating decided by the Admissions Committee.
- Assessment would be done on analytical skills, admission test scores, relevant experience and interview.
- The acceptance of background disciplines would be preferred for Engineering, commerce, liberal arts and humanitie.
IIM Shillong WE-MBA Cutoff
IIM Shillong offers a 2 year professional degree non-residential part time MBA program for working professionals to enhance their professional and managerial skills. The eligibility criteria for the program requires the candidates to have a bachelor's degree, work experience and a valid CAT/GMAT score.
IIM Shillong WE-MBA Selection Criteria
- All candidates applying for it, are required to qualify a selection process, which consists of a written test followed by a personal interview.
- A candidate may either apply by providing a valid CAT/GMAT score or appear for the WEMAT (Working Executive Management Aptitude Test) of the Institute (shall be intimated later).
GMAT Cutoff for Top 3 IIMs
GMAT Score of Last Three Years