Amity University is a private university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan and was established in the year 2008. The institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and The University Grants Commission of India (UGC). Amity University is also accredited by Bar Council of India (BCI) and Council of Architecture. The Institute offers various UG, Integrated, PG, PG Diploma, M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses. Admissions to most of the courses will be done on basis of Entrance Exams conducted by the University whereas for few of them, scores obtained in External Entrance Exams will be considered.
Get detailed information on Amity University Courses & Fees
Amity University, Jaipur Highlights
50,000 + Text Books
17,000 + Research Journals
3100 Intake Capacity
How to Reach
34.2 kms (from RSRTC Bus Stop, Jaipur)
42 kms (from Jaipur Jn. Railway Station)
47.1 kms (from Jaipur Airport)
Amity University, Jaipur Courses and Admission
Amity University UG and Integrated courses Admission
Admission to UG and Integrated programs are done on the basis of marks acquired by a candidate in 10+2 (relevant stream) or equivalent.
- CBSE or equivalent – Minimum required marks (for Bachelor of Interior Design, BA, B.Sc., BCA, BCA + MCA, BA (Hons.) English/ French/ Applied Psychology, B.Des. (Fashion Design), Bachelor of Fine Arts, BHM and BHM + MBA).
- CBSE or equivalent – Minimum 50% marks (for B.Arch. and BA + LLB (Hons.)).
- CBSE or equivalent – Minimum 55% marks (for B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Com. (Hons.), BA (Hons.) Economics, BBA LLB (Hons.), B.Com. LLB (Hons.) and BBA).
- CBSE or equivalent – Minimum 60% marks (for B.Tech. and B.Tech. + M.Tech.).
- Amity Entrance Test – Valid Score (B.Sc. (Hons.), BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.) and B.Com. LLB (Hons.)).
- Amity Design Test – Valid Score (Bachelor of Interior Design).
- Amity Creative Test – Valid Score (B.Sc. (Animation & Visual Graphics), B.Des. (fashion Design) and Bachelor of Fine Arts).
- Amity JEE Entrance Exam – Valid Score (B.Tech. and B.Tech. + M.Tech.).
- NATA Entrance Exam – Minimum 80% marks (for B.Arch.).
Final Selections to UG and Integrated programs are done on basis of scores obtained in Entrance Exam followed by Group Discussion/ Personal Interview conducted by the University.
Amity University PG and PG Diploma Admission
Admission to PG and PG Diploma programs are done on the basis of marks acquired by a candidate in their Bachelor’s Degree Examination (relevant stream) or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Passing Marks (for M.Tech., MA, PG Diploma, MCA, Master of Fine Arts, M.Sc. and Master of Tourism & Travel Management).
- LLB or Equivalent – Minimum Required Marks (for LLM).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Minimum 50% marks (M.Sc. (Ocean Atmospheric Science & Technology), M.Com. and MBA).
- Amity Entrance Test – Valid Score (for M.Sc., M.Tech., MCA and LLM).
- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT – Valid Score (for MBA).
Final Selections to PG programs are done on basis of scores obtained in Entrance Exam followed by Group Discussion/ Personal Interview conducted by the University. Whereas, selection for MBA program is done on basis of scores obtained in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT Entrance Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the University.
Amity University M.Phil. and Ph.D. Admission
Amity University offers three-year full time M.Phil. program to candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks in aggregate whereas, for admission in three-year full time Ph.D. research course, candidates should hold Master’s degree/ M.Phil. in relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Final selection of candidates is done on the basis of:
- Entrance Test followed by Personal Interview conducted by Amity University.
- UGC (NET)/ CSIR (JRF) Examination (for Ph.d.).
- SLET/ GATE/ Teacher Fellowship holders (for Ph.D.).
- Direct award of Fellowship by DST (INSPIRE), ICMR or any such national agency (Ph.D.).
- Any other equivalent test.
Check Amity University Courses & Fees structure
Amity University, Jaipur Placement
Amity University offers Placements opportunities to candidates through their Placement Cell, a working body which counsels and provides training to the job aspirants before appearing for an interview.
Get more details on Amity University Placement
Amity University, Jaipur Ranking
Rajasthan’s #1 University
Top Private University in North India
Best University Campus
World Education Summit
Best Private University
Education Excellence Summit
Best Private University in North India
Excellence in Employability & Placement
Amongst Top 5 Private Universities in India
Sentinel Education Institutions’ Ranking
Among Top 30 Business Schools in India
Times of India on 26th June ’14
Among Top 5 in Emerging Engineering Institutes in India
Amity University, Jaipur Scholarships
Scholarships are offered to deserving candidates on basis of Merit.
- 100% Scholarship to candidates scoring 93% and above marks in 10+2.
- 50% Scholarship to candidates scoring 88% and above marks in 10+2.
- 25% Scholarship to candidates scoring 80% and above marks in 10+2.
- 100% Scholarship to candidates scoring 93% and above marks in Graduation (for Non MBA courses).
- 50% Scholarship to candidates scoring 88% and above marks in Graduation (for Non MBA courses).
- 20% Scholarship to candidates scoring more than 85% marks in CAT/ 700 marks in MAT/ 600 marks in GMAT (for MBA programs).
Amity University, Jaipur Facilities
- AC Classrooms.
- Lecture Theaters.
- State-of-the-art Labs.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls.
- Central Library.
- Indoor and Outdoor Equipment and Facilities.
- Auditorium with intake capacity of 368 students.
- Moot Court for LAW students.
- Hi-Tech Laboratories.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- 24*7 Health Care services.
- Laundry Services for Hostel Residents.
- ATM Facility.
- Departmental Store.
- Parking Lot.