Amity University, Jaipur is ranked 151 for Overall by NIRF 2020 and ranked 128 for MBA by The Week 2020. The University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses in the discipline of Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Applied Science and many more. Admission to the Amity University Jaipur is done on the basis of merit as well as entrance tests. Amity University is spread across an area of 120 acres with various facilities such as placement cell, hostels, hi-tech labs, library, cafeteria, etc. The University has more than 800 distinguished faculty and staff members. The University further provides various scholarships to the students. Check: Amity University Jaipur Cut Off
Amity University, Jaipur Highlights
|Established | University Type||2008 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC, BCI, RCI, INC, COA|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & PhD|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline | INR. 1,100|
|Admission Criteria||Merit as well as Entrance-based|
|Accepted Exams||National: JEE Main, GATE, NATA, CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA, CLAT/LSAT
University: Amity JEE, PET, Amity Entrance Test
|Top Recruiters||Hitachi, HCL, Amazon, Dyson, CNN etc|
|Campus Area||120 Acres|
|Facilities Available||Cafeteria, Auditoriums, Labs etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||8107401506/07, 9649221555, 9602187336, 7232012013/14/15/16|
|Address||SP-1, Kant Kalwar, RIICO Industrial Area, NH-11C, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Amity University, Jaipur Rankings
- Ranked 34 for Mass Communications by Indiatoday 2019.
- Ranked 32 for Law by The Week 2020.
- Ranked 118 for B.Tech by The Week 2020.
- Ranked 1st among Universities in Rajasthan as per Nielsen ORG-MARG.
- Awarded Best Private University in North India at Education Excellence Summit.
- Awarded Top Private University in North India by Silicon India.
- Received Best University Campus by Assocham.
- Ranked amongst the Top 5 Private Universities in India by the Week
- Awarded Best Private University at World Education Summit.
- Ranked amongst Top-30 B. Schools in India as per the Sentinel Education Institutions’ Ranking.
- Ranked among Top-5 in Emerging Engineering Institutes in India as published in The Times of India 2014.
Amity University, Jaipur Courses
The University offers various courses at UG, PG and Doctoral level. Tabulated below are detailed information for the same:
|Computer Science/ IT||B.Sc (IT), BCA||M.Sc, MCA|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||B.A||M.A.|
|Law||B.A.LL.B (Hons.), BBA LL.B (Hons.), B.Com LL.B (Hons.)||LLB, LLM|
|Microbial Science||B.Sc (Hons.)||M.Sc|
|Psychology & Behavioural Science||B.A.(Hons.)||M.A.|
Amity University, Jaipur Engineering
The University offers several specializations in B.Tech. Further, the university also offers an M.Tech program at the PG level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the engineering at UG level is 10+2 with a minimum of 60% in PCM, subject to qualifying JEE Mains or Amity JEE and Personal Interview.
- At the PG level, the minimum eligibility to apply is Bachelor’s graduation in engineering, subject to qualifying in GATE.
Amity University, Jaipur Management
In the department of management, the University offers BBA and MBA.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for management at UG level is 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
- At the PG level, the minimum eligibility to apply for MBA is graduation in any discipline with 50% marks, subject to qualifying GMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA.
Amity University, Jaipur Architecture
The University offers an undergraduate degree program in the discipline of Architecture.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 with PCM or 10+3 Diploma Examination with Maths as a subject.
- The candidates must have passed JEE Paper 2 / NATA with qualified scores.
Amity University, Jaipur PhD Admissions
Amity University offers a PhD degree in various specializations across Economics, English, History, Mass Communication, Political Science, Psychology, French, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Information Technology, Engineering, Software Engineering, Law, Hospitality, Commerce, Management, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Food Technology, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Must have passed postgraduation in the relevant discipline with 55% marks.
- Admission to the PhD program is done on the basis of CSIR/ UGC NET scores.
Amity University, Jaipur Admissions
The candidates can apply to Amity University through online or offline mode. A detailed admission process is mentioned below:
- Visit the official site.
- Click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill the application form.
- Choose the course you want to apply for.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Process the fee and submit the form.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Click on Download Application form.
- After downloading, take a print out of the form.
- Fill the application form.
- Send the DD of INR 1100 in favour of ‘Amity University’ along with the application form payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Amity University Jaipur Selection Criteria
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following entrance examinations:
Amity University, Jaipur Placements
The University has a dedicated placement cell that bridges a gap between institute and academics. The eligible students are offered numerous placement opportunities even a year ahead of the completion of their course. The cell constantly interacts and associates with the leading companies. Moreover, the university has an industry specific Career Advisory Board which consists of leading members of the Corporate world. The center also conducts events like MDPs, Personality Development Programs, Conferences & Seminars and Education & Career Fairs. Some of the top recruiters are:
|Amazon||Wadia Gandhi & Co.|
|Ultra Tech Cement||Hitachi|
Amity University, Jaipur Scholarships
Amity University Jaipur provides merit and direct admission scholarships to deserving students. A brief description of the scholarships is given below:
On-Admission Scholarship for UG Programs
The candidates will get scholarships on the basis of their 10+2 aggregate marks examination. It is calculated excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/ vocational/ non-written subjects.
|93% aggregate and above||100%|
|88% aggregate and above||50%|
|80% aggregate and above||25%|
Direct Admission Criteria for UG Programs
Under this category, the candidates must have a minimum of 80% aggregate marks. The candidates qualifying under Direct Admission criteria stand exempted from Entrance Test & Interview. Admissions are on Class XII score only (CBSE/ ISC/ State Boards).
Amity University, Jaipur Facilities
- Library: The University caters to the reading and research interests of the students and faculties. The library is equipped with around 40,000 text books, reference books and 97 journals and periodicals. The library provides a reader friendly space and promotes reading habits. The library has advanced systems for stacking books and journals and library management, aiding students to have quick access to reading material. The library is divided into Circulation Section and Reference Section. It has a rich collection of CDs and DVDs and e-resources.
- Auditorium: The University provides a fully air-conditioned Auditorium which provides the perfect venue for large-scale events of national and international importance such as conferences, seminars, workshops, placement programmes and cultural events. It has a seating capacity of around 368 students. The auditorium is well-furnished, equipped with the modern audio and video systems.
- CCTV surveillance: CCTV cameras are installed at all the prominent places in the campus to keep track of the students, faculty members, staff, and visitors of the University. All class rooms, lecture theatres, laboratories, etc. are equipped with CCTV cameras which are monitored and controlled centrally by a dedicated IT department.
- Laboratories: The University offers world-class lab facilities in Engineering, Biotechnology, Mass Media, Architecture, Fashion Technology and Hotel Management among many others. Students work with machines and instruments under expert guidance from an experienced and trained faculty.
- Medical Facilities: The University has a well equipped Medical Room with nursing staff available 24x7 for the students, faculty and staff. It offers first aid, time to time routine check up and regular medical requirements. A medical room with a multi-bed facility is also available for the students. An ambulance is always there in the campus 24x7.
Amity University, Jaipur Faculty
The University has the most dedicated and talented faculty coming from the best institutions in the world. There are more than 800 faculty, staff and scientists. The faculty members are continuously made to undergo Faculty Development Programs, Orientation Programs etc in order to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
Ques. How is the faculty at Amity University Jaipur?
Ques. How is the placement record of Amity University Jaipur?
Ques. Does Amity Jaipur provide scholarships to the students?
Ques. What is the mode of submitting the application form?
Ques. Which facilities are provided by Amity University Jaipur?
Ques. Which courses are offered by Amity Jaipur at the UG level?
Ans. The following courses are offered at the UG level-
BCA, B.Sc., BA(Hons) English/French/Applied Phycology, B.Des( Fashion Design), Bachelor of Fine Arts, BHM, B.Arch, BA+LLB (Hons), B.Com LLB( Hons).
Ques. What is the final selection criteria for UG and Integrated courses?
Ques. Are there any scholarships available for MBA students at Amity University Jaipur?
Ques. How is the infrastructure of Amity Jaipur?
Ques. How many marks are required in graduation to be eligible for BA LLB ( Hons) ?