Jaipur National University is a private university located in the Pink City of India - Jaipur, Rajasthan and it was established in the year 2007 through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan. The university offers multiple specializations in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research Level Courses. Jaipur National University Admission is done on the basis of either Entrance Test or Merit Basis. It also accepts CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT score for MBA admission. The application process for admission is online as well as offline.
Jaipur National University Important Date
|Last date to apply for Ph.D. programme||28 Jan, 2021|
|Ph.D. Exam Date||30 Jan, 2021|
Jaipur National University Highlights
|Established | Type||2007 | Private|
|Recognized by||NCTE, PCI, MCI, BCI, AICTE, and UGC|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Admission criteria||Merit and Entrance test|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Top recruiters||Jaro Education, SAP, Hike Education, IBM, Decathalon, LG Electronics, etc.|
|Location||Jaipur-Agra Bypass Near New RTO office Jaipur Rajasthan, India|
Jaipur National University Ranking
Jaipur National University Courses
The university offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, Integrated, and research courses in multiple specializations. It also provides a study in diploma and certificate courses. The university offers courses in the department of the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management, and Medicine. Also, the university provides opportunities to pursue integrated courses, and the mode of distance learning is also available in various UG and PG courses. Some of the major courses at the university are:
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 in Science stream
Specializations: Computer Science & Engineering, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering, Structural Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Selection criteria: JEE Main
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in B.Tech in a relevant subject
Specializations: Computer Science, Production & Industrial Engineering, Control Systems, Power System Engineering, Embedded Systems, Water Resource, Communication & Signal Processing, Infrastructure Engineering & Construction Management, Computer Science & Engineering, and Structure Engineering
Selection Criteria: Entrance exam + Interview
|B.Sc||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 505 aggregate marks in 10+2 in Science stream
Subjects: Nursing, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Hospitality & Hotel Administration, Animation, Clinical Dietetics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Pathology, Botany, Fire & Industrial Safety, and Clinical Research.
Selection criteria: Merit/ Entrance + Interview
|M.Sc||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks in B.Sc in a relevant subject
Subjects: Mathematics, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Botany, Clinical Nutrition, Physics, Bioinformatics, Medical Informatics, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, and Clinical Research
Selection Criteria: Merit + Personal Interview
|BBA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10+2 in any discipline
Specializations: Finance, General, Aviation, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Public Policy, and Marketing & Automobile Management
Selection Criteria: Merit-based + Personal Interview
Duration: 2 years
|BA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 50% marks in 10+2
Subjects: English, French, German, and Journalism & Mass Communication
Selection Criteria: Merit-Based + Personal Interview
|MA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: 50% marks in Graduation
Subjects: English Literature, Sociology, and Social Work
Selection Criteria: Merit-based + Personal Interview
|BCA||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 50% marks in Science with Computer as a compulsory subject
Specialization: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Selection Criteria: Merit-based + Personal Interview
|MCA||Duration: 2 years
Specializations: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Selection Criteria: Entrance Test + Personal Interview
Also, Check Jaipur National University Fees Structure
Schools at Jaipur National University
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Business and Management
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- School of Life and Basic Sciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Seedling School of Law & Governance
- School of Languages, Literature, and Society
- School of Seedling Institute for Media Studies (SIMS)
- School of Distance Education & Learning
- School of Nursing
Jaipur National University Admission
The registration for UG and PG courses is done in the month of March and April. The application procedure can be completed online as well as offline mode. Online applications can be filled by visiting the official website while offline form can be filled and sent along with a demand draft of INR 1,100. The application form can be obtained from the university campus by making a cash payment of INR 1,100.
The minimum eligibility to apply for undergraduate courses is class 12. Applicants are required to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard from a recognized board. To seek admission in PG courses, candidates must have completed their graduation in the relevant field. Those who wish to pursue Ph.D. courses will be required to have their Master’s degree in relevant fields.
Candidates are selected on the basis of the entrance test followed by an interview round. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam are considered for admission.
Read More Jaipur National University Admission
Jaipur National University Placement
Jaipur University ensures the best job opportunities to all its students, as per their aspirations and profile. The university has a great placement cell which works to place candidates in reputed companies such as Amazon, Aditya Birla Group, Infosys, Wipro, Tata Motors, Mahindra, ITC, Smart Cube, Byju’s, Capgemini, Deloitte, Tech Mahindra, etc.
The first step towards placement is to invite all the companies through letters and emails by providing them with details of the various programs offered by the institution, and fixing dates for campus recruitment. After finalizing the dates for the pre-placement process resumes of students are sent to HR Departments of various companies. The resume of the students is also mailed to outstation organizations for recruitment purposes. After the completion of the process, students get placed in various companies.
Jaipur National University 2020 Placements Highlights
|Company Name||Highest package offered|
|Jaro Education||INR 12 LPA|
|SAP||INR 7.5 LPA|
|Hike Education||INR 5.4 LPA|
|Continuum Global||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Infostretch Coprporation (India) Pvt. Ltd.||INR 3.5 LPA|
|IBM||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Thrillophilia||INR 3.48 LPA|
|Decathalon||INR 3.25 LPA|
|LG Electronics||INR 3 LPA|
|Linkruit||INR 2.04 LPA|
Check More: Jaipur National University Placements
Jaipur National University Results
Jaipur National University announces its results online on its official website. Students can check their semester results by following the below-given steps:
- Go to JNU’s official website.
- Navigate to the ‘Academics’ section on top of the page
- Click on the ‘Results’ tab from the drop-down options
- All the recently declared results will be shown date-wise and semester-wise on the next page
- Click on your respective course’s result
- Enter your Roll No. on the next page
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The result will be displayed on the next page
- Students can save and print the result for future use
Read More: Jaipur National University Result
Jaipur National University Facilities
There are many fantastic facilities that have been provided by this University. Some of them are as follows:
The library is a temple of knowledge and thus this University provides for the best Library in terms of its collections.
- Accommodate more than 500 students at a time
- More than one lakh reference/text-books, and 200 journals of national and international standards
- To promote excellence in research and academic delivery, the University has subscribed the e-journals
Computerization and Internet
- More than 1400 PCs (HP-Compaq, IBM, Wipro, HCL, Dell)
- A high-speed fiber-optic backbone connected to the internet
- Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliances
- 24X7 Internet access available throughout the campus
- Wi-Fi hotspots
- Academic alliance with Infosys for campus connect
- The University provides for many sports where the students can come forward to show their sporting talents.
- Students can play Chess, Carom Table Tennis, and also use the Gymnasium. They can also play various outdoor games like Cricket, Football, Basket Ball, Hockey and Volley Ball.
Jaipur being a capital city may create problems for the outstation students residing outside the campus. With this point of view, the University has come up with well-equipped hostels.
- At present, there are about 2000 students living in hostels. The number is likely to rise in the coming years.
- The hostels have an air-cooling system (centralized).
- A mess facility is also there that provides for tasty, hygienic, and good quality food.
Jaipur National University Collaborations
Jaipur National University (JNU) has both National as well as Internation academic tie-ups with various organizations. Given below are the names of all the organizations:
National Academic Tie-Ups:
- Institute of Clinical Research India (ICRI)
- SRF Limited
- India Institute of Integrative Medicine, IIM Jammu
- Central Soil Salinity Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research
- Innovation Labs
International Academic Tie-ups :
- Bond University
- London School of Business and Management
- Avans University of Applied Sciences
- Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences
- Institute for Pre-Service Training and Professional Teaching Practice
Jaipur National University FAQ
Ques. What diploma/ certificate courses are offered at Jaipur National University?
Ans. The university offers 6 Certificate and 22 Diploma courses. A list of all the courses is given below:
- Diploma: EE-Lateral, CE-Lateral, EC-Lateral, ME-Lateral, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, CAD/ CAM in 3D Printing (ME), Postgraduate Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety, Yoga, Guidance & Counseling, French, PG Diploma in Linguistics, PG Diploma in Phonetics & Spoken English, Bakery & Confectionery, Culinary Arts, Videography & Photography, Fashion Design, Anaesthesia Technician, Pharma, Dialysis Technician, and Medical Sterilization & Hospital Logistics.
- Certificate: CAD/ CAM 3D printing, Basic School Teachers, Mixology, Therapeutic Nutrition, Health Care Waste Management, Ward Management & Para Hospital Services, Orthopedic Plaster Technology, and ECG Technician.
Ques. What course admissions are merit-based at JNU, Jaipur?
Ans. Merit-based courses at JNU Jaipur are:
- B.Sc- PCM, CBZ, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Fire & Industrial Safety, Hospitality Management & Hotel Administration, Pathology, Clinical Dietetics
- BBA, B.Com, and B.Com (Hons.)
- BCA and PGDCA
- BA (Hons.) English, BA-MA Integrated English, and MA English
- BA in Education
- M.Sc in Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biotech, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Food & Nutritional Biochemistry, Botany, Clinical Nutrition, Medical Informatics, Medical Sciences
- M.Sc. + MBA
- Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Communication Engineering, PG Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety, Diploma in CAD/CAM - 3D Printing (ME), Fashion Design, Photography & Videography, PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relation, PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism, Labor Law, Guidance & Counselling, Yoga, Critical Care Medicine, Dermatology [including Cosmetics Dermatology], Geriatric Medicine, Maternal & Child Health, Anaesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician, Medical Sterilization & Hospitalogistics, Ward Management & Para Hospital Services, Orthopedic Plaster Technology, ECG Technician, Certification in CAD/CAM - 3D Printing, Yoga, Critical Care Medicine, Therapeutic Nutrition, and Health Care Waste Management.
Ques. Does JNU Jaipur provide financial assistance to its students?
Ans. Yes, the university is currently in collaboration with Punjab National Bank to provide education loan facilities to its students.
Ques. Does the university award scholarships to its students?
Ans. The university provides merit-based scholarships to Ph.D. students. Students pursuing UG or PG courses can avail various Govt. schemes for scholarships.
Ques. How is the Jaipur National University MBA program?
Ans. Jaipur National University offers MBA in Hospital & Healthcare Management, MBA in Dual Specialization, and MBA in General. A brief about all three courses are given in the table below:
|Course Name||Fees||Eligibility||Admission criteria||Specializations|
|MBA (General)||INR 3.59 Lacs||50% aggregate marks in Graduation in any discipline||Entrance Test + GD + PI||
Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, and Information Technology
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Retail Management, and Rural Management|
|MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)||-|
Ques. What integrated programs are offered at the university?
Ans. The university offers the following integrated programs:
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Education (BA + B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science + Bachelor of Education (B.Sc + B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy + Master of Physiotherapy (BPT + MPT)
- Master of Science + Master of Business Administration (M.Sc + MBA)
- Bachelor of Arts + Master of Arts (BA + MA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy + Master of Business Administration (B.Pharm + MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Law (BBA + LLB)
- Bachelor of Technology + Master of Business Administration (B.Tech + MBA)
- Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (BA + LLB)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology + Master of Business Administration (BHMCT + MBA)
- Master of Arts + Ph.D. (MA + Ph.D.)
Ques Does JNU Jaipur offer distance education?
Ans. Yes, the university offers distance education in BA, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Com, MA, MCA, M.Sc, and MBA. The distance center of Jaipur National University also known as SODEL JNU is recognized by AICTE, UGC, and DEB. Admission to all the courses is made based on merits obtained by the student in the previous qualifying examination.
Read More: SODEL JNU
Ques. How are SODEL JNU results announced?
Ans. SODEL JNU results are also announced online through its official website. Students may check their result by following the steps below:
- Go to JNU - SODEL official website
- Navigate to the ‘Updates’ section on the top-left side of the home page
- Under the ‘Updates’ section, click on ‘Results’
- On the next page, click on ‘Back Paper Result’ or ‘Regular Student Result’
- Check the results accordingly.
Ques. How is the faculty of the university?
Ans. The faculty of the university is well-educated and highly-qualified in their relevant fields. The prominent faculty members hold a doctoral degree and experience in teaching. The faculty members are expertise in Marketing & HRM, Human Resource & Marketing, Power System, Communication Signal Processing, Software Engineering, Teacher Education, Ethnographic Studies Of Tribal Communities, Folk Culture, And Gender Centered Development Studies, etc. The strength of the faculty members at JNU Jaipur is as follows:
- Professor: 36
- Associate Professor: 14
- Assistant Professor: 23
Read More: Jaipur National University Faculty
Ques. How is the Jaipur National University?
Ans. The university is one of the best universities in India. The university has been featured amongst Great Indian Institutes in 2019 by Forbes. JNU Jaipur’s Chancellor was felicitated with India’s Greatest Leader award in 2017-18. The university is awarded the following ranks in 2020:
- Ranked amongst 3 top private colleges in Rajasthan for Business Management.
- Ranked amongst 30 top private colleges in India for Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- The university is ranked amongst 35 top private colleges in India for Law & Governance.
- JNU is ranked amongst the top 50 private colleges in India for Computer & System Sciences.
- Ranked among the top 35 private colleges in India for Media Studies.
- JNU is ranked among the top 100 private colleges in India for Life & Basic Science.