Jaipur National University is a private university located in the Pink City of India - Jaipur, Rajasthan and it was established in the year 2007 through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan. The university offers multiple specializations in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Level Courses. It works with the vision to promote and impart quality professionals and technical education and holistic transformation of students to make them globally competent in the complex and challenging world. Jaipur National University Admission 2019 is done on the basis of either Entrance Test or Merit Basis. It also accepts CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT score for MBA admission.
Jaipur National University Highlights
Mahima Siksha Samiti established on Oct. 22, 2007
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Online and Offline
Jaipur-Agra Bypass Near New RTO office Jaipur Rajasthan, India
Jaipur National University Courses
Under Jaipur National University Admission 2019, the university offers a variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, Integrated and research courses in multiple specializations. It also provides a study in diploma and certificate courses. The university offers courses in the department of the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management and Medicine. Also, the university provides opportunities to pursue integrated courses and mode of distance learning is also available in various UG and PG courses. To know more about courses click here Jaipur National University Courses and Fee Structure
Schools at Jaipur National University
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Business and Management
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- School of Life and Basic Sciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Seedling School of Law & Governance
- School of Languages, Literature and Society
- School of Seedling Institute for Media Studies (SIMS)
- School of Distance Education & Learning
- School of Nursing
Jaipur National University Admission 2019
The registration for UG and PG courses is done in the month of March and April. The application procedure can be completed online as well as offline mode. Online applications can be filled by visiting the official website while offline form can be filled and sent along with a demand draft of INR 1,100. The application form can be obtained from the university campus by making a cash payment of INR 1,100.
The minimum eligibility to apply for undergraduate courses is class 12. Applicants are required to obtained minimum 50% marks in 12th standard from a recognized board. To seek admission in PG courses, candidates must have completed their graduation in the relevant field. Those who wish to pursue PhD courses will be required to have their Master’s degree in relevant fields.
Candidates are selected on the basis of entrance test followed by Interview round. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in entrance exam are considered for admission. Click here to check detailed information about Jaipur National University Admission.
Note: For admission to MBA program candidates need to appear for a national level examinations such as CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT.
Alson Check, Jaipur National University UG Admission 2019
Jaipur National University Placement
Jaipur University ensures the best job opportunities to all its students, as per their aspirations and profile. The university has great placement cell which works to place candidates in reputed companies such as Amazon, Aditya Birla Group, Infosys, Wipro, Tata Motors, Mahindra, ITC, Smart Cube, Byju’s, Capgemini, Deloitte, Tech Mahindra, etc.
The first step towards placement is to invite all the companies through letters and emails by providing them with details of the various programs offered by the institution, and fixing dates for campus recruitment. After finalizing the dates for pre-placement process resumes of students are sent to HR Departments of various companies. The resume of the students is also mailed to outstation organizations for recruitment purposes. After the completion of the process, students get placed in various companies. Know more about Jaipur National University Placement.
Jaipur National University Facilities
There are many fantastic facilities that have been provided by this University. Some of them are as follows:
The library is a temple of knowledge and thus this University provides for the best Library in terms of its collections.
- Accommodate more than 500 students at a time
- More than one lakh reference/text-books, and 200 journals of national and international standards
- To promote excellence in research and academic delivery, the University has subscribed the e-journals
Computerization and Internet
- More than 1400 PCs (HP-Compaq, IBM, Wipro, HCL, Dell)
- A high-speed fiber optic backbone connected to the internet
- Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliances
- 24X7 Internet access available throughout the campus
- Wi-Fi hotspots
- Academic alliance with Infosys for campus connect
- The University provides for many sports where the students can come forward to show their sporting talents.
- Students can play Chess, Carom Table Tennis and also use the Gymnasium. They can also play various outdoor games like Cricket, Football, Basket Ball, Hockey and Volley Ball.
Jaipur being a capital city may create problems for the outstation students residing outside the campus. With this point of view, the University has come up with well-equipped hostels.
- At present, there are about 2000 students living in hostels. The number is likely to rise in the coming years.
- The hostels have an air-cooling system (centralized).
- Mess facility is also there that provides for tasty, hygienic and good quality food.
Jaipur National University Festival
Technorazz: The University organizes annually a Technical and Cultural Fest. Around 10,000 students from nearly 100 institutions from all over Rajasthan participated in the event. Technorazz is a platform of the youth, for the youth, and by the youth, and its main objective is to inculcate a sense of duty, responsibility and belongingness among the students and to prepare them to meet the challenges of life.