Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University (MJRPU) is working in collaboration with different colleges like Human Resource College of Veterinary Sciences, MJRP College of Engineering and Technology, Embassy School of Nursing, and many more. The college offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, PG Diploma, Certificate, and Doctorate courses in the fields of Law, Agriculture, Arts, Commerce, Home Science, Yoga and Vedic Sciences, management, and many more fields. Its admission procedure is carried out online and students are admitted based on merit or scores obtained in entrance tests, depending upon which course they desire to get into. The college is well furnished with all the facilities and has a highly qualified faculty team.
|Establishment | Institute Type||1993 | Private|
|Approved by||AICTE, NCTE|
|Admission criteria||Merit-Based, Entrance-Based|
|Entrance accepted||CLAT, JET|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, PG Diploma, Certificate, and Research programs|
The Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University offers a wide variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, diplomas, and doctorate courses in various departments. Below given is a tabular representation of the same.
|Law||LLB (B.A./B.Sc./B.B.A.), LLB, LLM, Ph.D., PG Diploma|
|Agriculture||B.Sc. (Hons.), B.F.Sc., MBA, MSc, Diploma, Ph.D., PG Diploma|
|Engineering & Technology||B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D., Diploma, B.Tech. + M.Tech/MBA|
|Healthcare & Allied sciences||B.Pharm., BMLT, B.Sc., BPH, BPT, MBA, MPT, MPH, Diploma, D.Pharm., Ph.D., PG Diploma|
|Management||PG Diploma, BBA, MBA, Diploma, Ph.D., BBA+MBA|
|Education||B.Ed., B.EL.Ed., M.Ed., M.A., Ph.D., M.Phil.|
|Media & Mass Communication||BJMC, M.A., MBA, MJMC, Ph.D., Diploma, PG Diploma|
|Fashion Design & Technology||B.Design, M.Design, Diploma, Ph.D., M.Phil., PG Diploma, Integrated, Certificate courses|
|Computer Science & IT||B.Sc., BCA, M.Sc., MCA, M.Phil., Ph.D., PG Diploma|
|Science||B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., M.Phil., PG Diploma, Integrated, B.Sc.+M.Sc.|
|Commerce||B.Com., M.Com., Ph.D., M.Phil.|
|Arts||B.A., B.S.W., BVA, M.A., M.S.W., MVA, Ph.D., M.Phil., PG Diploma|
|Yoga & Vedic Science||B.Sc./B.A., M.Sc./M.A., Ph.D., M.Phil., Diploma, PG Diploma|
|Film Technology||Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate courses|
|Pharmacy||B.Pharm., MBA, D.Pharm., Ph.D., PG Diploma|
|Home Science||B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., M.Phil., PG Diploma|
- Students are admitted to most of the courses based on the merit and scores obtained in the last qualifying exam.
- For Law and Agriculture courses the CLAT and JET exams are required.
- Students must score a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for most of the UG Courses but some courses like Yoga and Vedic science, and Law have different requirements. And for PG and doctoral courses the minimum eligibility requirement of aggregate marks is different for all the courses.
- Students need to clear basic eligibility criteria as well. For UG courses students must have cleared 10+2 with the relevant stream, for PG courses students must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields, and for doctoral courses students must have a Master’s degree in the relevant field.
Read more MJRPU Courses
The admission process at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University to all the courses is done through an online mode. Applicants can fill application forms through the link provided on the official website. Students can also collect the forms from the corporate office in person. The application form can be filled online by following the below - listed steps:
- Download the application form from the link provided on the website.
- Fill in all the appropriate details.
- Upload scanned copies of all the necessary documents and submit the application form.
- The student will receive their allotment letter on the registered email id, after which they will have to report to the college for confirmation of admission.
- The fees for the desired course have to be paid online.
Click here MJRPU Admission
The Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University has a wonderful placement record and all of its students have been placed in renowned companies. It keeps students updated on the latest job opportunities and has excellent relations with active recruiters. The students give their best performances with the help of personality development workshops and training programs that the university organizes. Their eminent recruiters include the United Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Oberoi Hotels, Infogen, TATA Consultancy Services, HCL, and many more.
Know more MJRPU Placement
The Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University offers scholarships to its meritorious students based on marks scored in entrance exams. The waiver in the tuition fees is as follows:
|Marks (%)||Waiver in tuition fees|
|91% and above||50%|
The college has also tie-ups with Macmillan Research Group, the UK that helps in various scholarship opportunities.
Read more MJRPU Scholarship
With a 100-acres spread out campus filled with various facilities. The Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University makes sure that all of the needs of the students are fulfilled. Its state-of-the-art facilities include:
- Library: The institute has a well-equipped library that contains books, papers, and journals on a vast array of topics.
- Cafeteria: The campus hosts a canteen that provides for all sorts of cravings students might have with the best quality food.
- Hostel: The institute provides separate hostels for girls and boys which can accommodate approximately 200 students. Hostel rooms are spacious and well equipped with required facilities
- Laboratories: Laboratories are established with the latest technology for various fields such as zoology, botany, microbiology, and many more for UG as well as PG students.
Check MJRPU Hostel
Ques. What are the most popular courses at the university?
Ans. The institute’s most sought-after courses are M.Sc. and B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, MBA in Agribusiness, Pharmacy, LLB, LLM, B.Tech., Biotechnology, and Fashion Designing courses.
Ques. What is the eligibility of B.Tech courses?
Ans. Candidates must have qualified the 10 + 2 examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate with physics, chemistry, and maths as main subjects from State/Central Board or any other board recognized by MJRPU.
Ques. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Agriculture courses?
Ans. Candidates must have qualified the 10 + 2 or equivalent exam with 50% aggregate marks in Agriculture/PCB/PCM and must have passed the JET entrance exam. The fisheries course also requires the candidate to have qualified the JET exam.
Ques. Does the college offer Hostel accommodation?
Ans. Yes, the institute offers separate hostels for boys and girls.
Ques. What is the intake capacity and facilities available at the hostels?
Ans. The hostel has an intake capacity of 200 students. To make the students feel at home the hostels are equipped with various facilities like hygienic food, common room, indoor games, Television, and a P.C.O. Booth.