National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ) is one of India’s leading national law universities which was established in 1999. It has gained 5th position in the NIRF ranking of 2018 and has won prestigious Asia's No. 1 Brand Award 2018. The University is known to offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in the field of law and management. Admission to these academic programs is done on the basis of a national level entrance test namely CLAT and CAT.
NLU Jodhpur Highlights
National Law University Jodhpur Courses
Given below are the details for the courses offered by the University:
|Course Name||Intake||Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|BA. LL.B (Hons)||104+16 (NRI/ NRI Sponsored)||Intermediate graduate with 45% marks in any discipline||CLAT|
|BBA. LLB (Hons)|
|MBA||40||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (5% relaxation for reserved categories)||CAT or CMAT or MAT 2018-19|
|LL.M. (Corporate Law)||50||CLAT|
|Ph.D. (Law)||10||Master’s degree in law with at least 55% marks (5% relaxation for reserved categories)||
|LL.D/ D.Sc/ D.Litt||-||Ph.D. in relevant discipline or an equivalent degree||Merit-based|
National Law University Jodhpur Admissions
Candidates seeking admission in the university will require to send their application in offline mode. However, they must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed for each course. To apply for admission at the university, the candidate must follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of NLUJ to download the application form or manually collect the same from the university campus.
- Fill the application form correctly and submit it along with relevant documents. Ti
Documents to be submitted along with the application form as applicable:
|10+2 mark sheet & passing certificate||Migration and Character Certificate|
|Bachelor’s mark sheet||Work experience|
|Master’s mark sheet and degree||Ph.D. degree and mark sheet|
|CLAT Score Card||UGC-NET and JRF scorecard|
|NLET Score Card||Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)|
Note: The University has reserved 15% seats for SC and 7.5% seats for ST candidates. Also, 5% of the seats are reserved for PWD students.
NLU Jodhpur Fee Structure
Given below is the fee structure for the academic programs offered by the law university:
- For UG Courses – INR 1,41,500 for 1 semester
- For PG Courses – INR 1,14,000 for 1 semester
- For Ph.D. Programs – INR 25,000 per semester + INR 5,000 admission fee.
Note: In the case of NRI/ NRI Sponsored candidate, the annual fee is INR 7,50,000.
National Law University Jodhpur Placements
The law university has been recognized as one of the best institutions in terms of placements and internships. Students have been recruited by various reputed national and international law firms. The packages offered by national law firms range between INR 8 to INR 16 LPA, whereas, international law firms have offered packages between INR 28 to INR 30 LPA in the previous year.
Some of the frequent recruiters of the University include Allen and Overy; ARA Law; Dave & Girish; ICICI Bank; SBI Capital Markets; Birla Sunlife Insurance; Bajaj Allianz and many more.
Click here National Law University Jodhpur Placements
NLU Jodhpur Awards and Medals
Following are the awards given by the University to deserving and meritorious students:
|Trilok Chand Mangilal Sancheti Gold Medal||Given to 1st in B.A.-LL.B.(Hons.)|
|Sampath Raj Bhandari Gold Medal||Given to 1st in B.B.A.-LL.B.(Hons.)|
|Smt. Pushab Kanwar Nemichand Dakalia Gold Medal||Given to 1st in M.B.A.(Insurance)|
|Sudha Jagdish Chandra N. Mundra Gold Medal||Given to 1st in M.B.A/ LL.M|
NLU Jodhpur Facilities
Given below are some of the facilities offered by the University to cater to the needs of the students:
- Library: The library is fully Air-conditioned and Wi-Fi enabled. It has a collection of books of over 19500 books and subscribes over 100 national & international journals
- Conference Hall: It is a spacious Hall which can easily accommodate over 275 people. The available infrastructure of this Air-conditioned, projector equipped Hall is used almost weekly by the Universit
- Laboratories: Fully furnished laboratories to ensure that the students acquire practical learning not just in Law but also in the affiliated science subjects.
- Gymnasium: The University has made provisions for the regular exercise of its students under a Gym Instructor. The facilities have been created separately for boys and girls.