Pacific University is a Deemed University in Udaipur, Rajasthan. The university offers various courses in the fields of Engineering, Management, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Computer Application, Hotel Management, Fire & Safety Management, etc. Admission to these courses is either merit-based or entrance based. Graduates from Pacific University get placed in reputed companies such as NIIT, Collabera, Chai Point, IDBI Federal, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Atlas, WPW, Omnichrome, etc. with highest salary package up to 12 LPA.
Pacific University Highlights
|Established | Type||1997 | Deemed University|
|Recognized by||UGC and AIU|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral|
|Selection criteria||Merit and Entrance based|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Accepted test score||GATE, NEET, JEE, CAT, MAT, and UJET|
|Facilities available||Hostel, Library, Transportation, Fitness Center, etc.|
|Official website | Contact||https://www.pacific-university.ac.in/ | +91 96729 70940|
Pacific University Courses
Pacific University Udaipur Courses range from Engineering, Dental, Education, Pharmacy, Management, Science, Commerce, Polytechnic, Fashion Technology, Law, Agriculture, Dairy & Food Technology, etc. Below are all the courses with their eligibility:
B.Tech, B.Pharm, BDS Programs
The B.Tech program is offered in six branches.
Eligibility: For B.Tech, 10+2 with Science & Mathematics. For BDS, 10+2 with Science and Biology.
BCA, BHMCT, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, B.A, B.A (Hons.), BJMC, B.Sc (Fashion Design, Textile Design) Programs
Eligibility: 50% in 10+2.
M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc (IT, CS), M.Com, M.A, MSW, MJMC, LL.B Programs
Eligibility: For M.Tech, 50% marks in B.Tech degree. For MBA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.A, MSW, MJMC, LL.B, Graduation in any stream.
MCA and M.Sc Programs
Eligibility: For MCA, 50% marks in BCA degree. For M.Sc, Graduation in the relevant stream.
M.A (Education, Political Science, English, Hindi, Geography, History, Sociology, Economics) Program
Eligibility: The applicant is required to hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education or its equivalent to apply to the program.
Eligibility: The applicant must have scored 50% marks in LL.B to apply to the program.
Eligibility: The programs B.A+LL.B, B.Com+LL.B are offered to the candidates on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 with minimum required marks.
The university awards degree of M.Phil and Ph.D. in MBA, Engineering, Hotel & Tourism Management, Science, Commerce, Arts, and Agriculture, etc.
Eligibility: The applicants must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the relevant discipline in the postgraduation.
Read More: Pacific University Fees Structure
Pacific University Admissions
Admissions at Pacific University is both Merit as well as entrance based.
- Admission to the B.Tech program is on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination followed by a counseling process. JEE Main qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Admission to the B. Ed program is on the basis of marks obtained in the Pre-Teachers Entrance Test conducted by the university.
- Admission to BDS and MDS requires the NEET exam score.
- Admission to B.Sc in Fire Tech. & Industrial Safety Management is offered on the basis of scores in the University Joint Entrance Test (UJET).
- For the MBA program, applicants must have a valid exam score in Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT)/ CAT or MAT.
- Admission to the M.Tech program is also merit-based, but preference is given to GATE qualified candidates.
- M.Phil & Ph.D. admission is based on an entrance test conducted by the university, followed by an interview.
- Counselling conducted by the university merit-based follows admission rest of the UG and PG courses.
- CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ GATE or any other equivalent examination passed applicants are also eligible to apply. Such applicants are exempted from the university entrance test.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online as well as offline for all courses. For:
Online Application: Applicant must visit the official website of Pacific University and fill the application form. Upload a scanned copy of all the required documents. Pay the application fee of INR 500 by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net- Banking. Submit and save the application form for future reference.
Offline Application: Visit the official website of Pacific University and fill the application form. Download the course-specific application form. Fill the form and pay the application fee of INR 500 (INR 1000 for B.Ed) in the form of DD drawn in favor of ‘Pacific University; payable at Udaipur. Send the duly filled form along with the required documents and DD to the university address.
Read More: Pacific University Admissions
Pacific University Placement
Students from Pacific University are placed in industries like IT, ITES & Insurence Sectors, Banking, Telecom, KPO, BPO, and Automobiles, etc. Job roles offered to students are Relationship Managers, HR Recruiters, Portfolio Managers, Education B2B Marketing, Media and Advertising, Digital Marketing, and Financial/ Data Analytics, etc. The majority of the students are placed after the completion of the second year of their respective courses. Highest packages offered to them are just satisfactory as the past records of the placements shows the stats of salary packages offered:
The highest salary package offered to students has increased a lot in recent past years. From 5.5 LPA to 12 LPA is a good hike in the package, students can expect more in the coming years. Other than the salary stats, there are few more stats in the table below:
|No. of Companies||78||87||74||91|