The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) in Jaipur, Rajasthan was established in 2002 with a single branch of Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE), in a temporary campus. Now, it has turned be a deemed university in collaboration with the Government of Rajasthan. The institution has Ranked at 36th spot for Private Engineering by The Week 2020. This deemed University is approved by UGC, AICTE, AISHE, and ARIA. It has also been accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade. It offers B.Tech., Integrated M.Tech., M.Tech., M.Sc., M.S (by Research) and Ph.D. programmes in five disciplines.
Also check LNMIIT Jaipur Reviews
LNMIIT Jaipur Highlights
|Established | University Type||2002 | Deemed University|
|Approval by||UGC, NAAC, AICTE, AISHE, and ARIIA|
|Total Courses||19 courses across 3 streams|
|Popular Courses||M.Sc., B.Sc., B.Tech., and M.Tech.|
|Admission criteria||Entrance-based with interview|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Sport, and Auditoriums|
|Top Recruiters||Amazon, Microsoft, Google, American Express, and Adobe, etc.|
|Campus Area||100 acres|
LNMIIT Jaipur Ranking
Given below are some of the statics:
|India Today (Private Engineering)||37||2020|
|India Today (Engineering)||67||2020|
|Outlook (Engineering Colleges)||145||2019|
|The Week (Private Engineering)||36||2020|
|The Week (Engineering)||65||2020|
LNMIIT Jaipur Courses
The various courses offered by the institution are as follows:
|B.Tech.||Communication and Computer, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, and Mechanical Engineering||A minimum of 60% aggregate in Class 12 or equivalent with PCM|
|M.Tech.||Computer Science and Electronics and Communication Engineering||Must hold a UG degree in engineering or a PG degree in science in relevant areas with pass marks/CPI (minimum of 60 percent marks / 6.5 CPI)|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics and Physics||A minimum of 55% aggregate in B.Sc./BA/BE/B.Tech. with Mathematics or Physics as the compulsory subject|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Integrated Dual Degree)||Computer Science and Electronics and Communication Engineering||A minimum of 60% aggregate in Class 12 or equivalent with PCM|
|MS (by research)||Communication and Computer and Electronics and Communication Engineering||Holding BE/ B.Tech. in the relevant discipline with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, and Mechanical- Mechatronics Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, and Humanities and Social Sciences||Holding a PG degree in the relevant subject with pass marks/CPI (minimum of 60 percent marks / 6.5 CPI)|
Read More LNMIIT Jaipur Courses and Fees
LNMIIT Jaipur Admission
The admissions to UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses are based on their scores in JEE Main, GATE and UGC-NET respectively. For some courses, admission will be strictly based on the Merit of the candidates in the previous qualifying examination, written exam, and interview as made valid.
- Go to the official website of the institution at www.lnmiit.ac.in and apply.
- Register online using a valid email ID and contact information.
- The interested applicants can then choose the desired course and specialization.
- After filling in all the necessary details, the applicant has to pay the application fee which is decided based on the course that he/ she opts for. The fee can be paid through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Once the form is completely filled, they should take a printout of the filled form.
Note: The application fee for all UG courses is INR 1600 and for all PG and Doctorate courses, it is INR 250.
LNMIIT Jaipur Cutoff
Cutoff for the first round of counselling of JEE Main is declared to be 91 Percentile.
Cutoff 2019 for the 4 Year B.E/B.Tech Course are:
|S. No.||Courses (Engineering)||Cutoff score|
|1||Communication and Computer||128|
|3||Electronics and Communication||112|
Cutoff 2019 for the 5 Year B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Course are:
|S. No.||Courses (Engineering)||Cutoff score|
|2||Electronics and Communication||102|
Read More LNMIIT Jaipur Admission
LNMIIT Jaipur Placements
The placements in the institution are offered to the candidates before they could get graduated. Stats of placements are given below.
- Major Recruiters of the institution are: Amazon, Mahindra, Adobe, Media.net, EagleView, Samsung BNY Mellon, OYO Rooms, Goldman Sachs, Delhivery, Zomato, Go-Jek, American Express, Sprinkler, and many more
- Branch-wise Average Package Offered is tabulated below.
|Branch||Avg. CTC (in LPA)||Max CTC (in LPA)|
|Communication and Computer Engineering||INR 11.86||INR 31.50|
|Computer Science and Engineering||INR 13.54||INR 63.27|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||INR 10.22||INR 31.50|
|Mechanical Engineering||INR 6.98||INR 18.50|
Read More LNMIIT Jaipur Placements
LNMIIT Jaipur Facilities
The institution is spread across a 100-acres green campus. It is equipped with almost all the modern technologies and amenities. Some of the notable facilities of them are given below.
- Central Library- The library of the Institute is fully automated and equipped with the anti-theft security system. It has got 19000+ text and reference books, 190+ e-books, subscription of 65 National and International Periodicals, and about 48,160+ e-journals.
- Hostel- It has well-furnished hostels for both boys and girls within the campus itself on double and single occupancy basis along with facilities like ACs, TVs, and Wi-fi.
- Sports space- Sports spaces for Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Cricket Ground, Football Ground, Squash Court, Tennis Court, Volleyball Court, Jogging Track are made available.
- Miscellaneous facilities- Some of the other facilities of the institution are: auditorium, gym, music and dance rooms, Wi-fi throughout the campus, various labs, Shuttle Service, hospital and medical facilities, cafeterias and AC Rooms and Convenience stores, video conferencing room, Banking and ATM facility, Open-air theatre, Students' activity centre, Courier facility, Robotics Club, and Sankalp Room, etc.
Read More LNMIIT Jaipur Hostel
LNMIIT Jaipur FAQs
Ques. What are the fields under Ph.D. in Mathematics at LNMIIT Jaipur?
Ans. The fields under Ph.D. in Mathematics are: Numerical Analysis (Specialization in Finite Element Methods for Partial Differential Equations), Computational Partial Differential Equations, Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations, h - p/Spectral Element Methods, Parallel Computing, Numerical Solution of Differential Equations, Singular Perturbation Problems, B-splines, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Layer Adaptive Meshes, Operations research with emphasis on Queuing, Mathematical Programming, and Combinatorial optimization, Functions Spaces, and Measure Theory.
Ques. What are the fields under Ph.D. in Mechanical and Mechatronics at LNMIIT Jaipur?
Ans. The fields available are: Thermal and Energy Engineering (Alternate fuels for IC Engines, Cogeneration/Trigeneration, Renewable energy engineering, Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer), Production Engineering (Manufacturing Technology, Welding Technology), and Mechatronics Engineering.
Ques. What are the fields under Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences at LNMIIT Jaipur?
Ans. Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences are offered for specializations like English Language and Literature, Professional Communication, Health Psychology, and Organizational Cognition.
Ques. What is the fee structure for B.Tech. at LNMIIT Jaipur?
Ans. The fees for B.Tech. are as follows:
- Caution Money (One Time, Refundable) INR 10,000
- Tuition Fee (per Semester) INR 1,45,750
- Other fees (per Semester) INR 7,500
- Total INR 1,63,250
Ques. What is the hostel Fee structure at LNMIIT Jaipur?
Ans. The Fees charged for the hostel are:
- Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester) INR 21,000
- Mess Advance (per Semester) INR 16,000
- Other fees (per Semester) INR 7,600
- Total INR 44,600