The Seat Allotment for UPSEE Counselling Round 6 will be released on Dec 5, 2020.
The Seat Allotment for UPSEE Counselling Round 5 has been released on Nov 30, 2020. The registration is open for UPSSE Counselling Round 6 from Dec 1 to Dec 3, 2020. Candidates can register online at the official website.
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU), formerly Kanpur University, is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the largest universities in Asia. It was established in 19662 when Agra University split into Agra and Kanpur universities.
Mayawati, the Chief Minister then, changed the name of Kanpur University to the present name, after Maharaja of Kolhapur between 1884 and 1922, Sahu IV of Kolhapur1 who is also known to be Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj.
The college offers various undergraduate courses in Science, Commerce, Discipline of Arts, Law, Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer science, Management, and Medicine.
The campus is spread across 264 acres. The applications are invited online. Selections for the courses are either merit or entrance based.
There are separate hostels, academic and administrative blocks. The university now has 170 affiliated colleges in 15 districts. For admission in the undergraduate programs, a candidate must pass 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum required marks in the relevant stream, similarly, for Postgraduate courses, a Bachelor’s Degree with the minimum required marks in the relevant stream.
CSJM University Important Dates
|Commencing of Online Counselling for BBA., BCA., BPT/BMLT/BMM, M.Ed., B.COM (Hons), D.Pharma, LL.M. & MBA||21 Sep, 2020|
|Online Choice Filling||21 Sep - 23 Sep, 2020|
|Declaration of Seat Allotment Result||24 Sep, 2020|
|Admission Dates||25 Sep - 30 Sep, 2020|
|Second Counselling - Choice Filling Starts||06 Oct, 2020|
|Second Counselling - Choice Filling Ends||08 Oct, 2020|
|Reporting of Students and Submission of Documents for Vacant Seats in BBA||10 Oct, 2020|
|Releasing of Merit-Based List for BBA students||13 Oct, 2020|
|Result Declaration of Second Counselling University Entrance Exam 2020||09 Oct, 2020|
|Deadline for Direct Admission into M.Pharm and Health Sciences programs||31 Oct, 2020|
|UPSEE Round 1 Counselling Process||19 Oct - 29 Oct, 2020|
|Last Date to Register and Fill Choices for UPSEE Round 1 Counselling||22 Oct, 2020|
|Physical Eligibility Test for B.P.Ed.||07 Nov, 2020 and 08 Nov, 2020|
|Physical Eligibility Test for M.P.Ed.||11 Nov, 2020 and 12 Nov, 2020|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment for UPSEE Counselling Round 5||30 Nov, 2020|
|Registration for UPSEE Counselling Round 6||01 Dec - 03 Dec, 2020|
|Announcement of Seat Allotment for UPSEE Counselling Round 6||05 Dec, 2020|
CSJM University Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1966 | State University|
|Accredited to||NAAC ‘B’|
|Affiliated Colleges||170 colleges in 15 districts|
|Application mode||Online | offline|
|Courses offered||B.A., M.A., Bsc., Msc., B.Ed, Phd., BCA, Btech, etc|
|Campus Size||264 Acres|
|Facilities||Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Library, Cafeteria, Auditorium|
CSJM University Courses
The institute and its affiliated colleges offer undergraduate courses in 20 subjects in different domains of Arts, Science and Commerce. Under PG courses, it offers M.A., MBA, M.Sc, and other Master’s programs in specializations, Doctorate is awarded via Phd in Botany and other subjects. This section will deal with detailed information about some of popular courses on the main campus:
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: Completion of 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects (minimum aggregate of 50% marks)
Specializations: Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering
|B.Sc||Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: 10+2 level in Science stream
Specializations: Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Zoology, Botany, Defences & Strategic Studies, Economics, Geography, Electronics, Advertisement, Sales, & Management, Computer Applications, Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Microbiology, Information Technology, Instrumentation, Office Management, Physical Education, Environmental Studies, Agriculture, Medical Laboratory Technology, Radiology & Imaging, Optometry, Medical Microbiology, Human Nutrition, Hospital Administration, Aviation, Yoga
|BA||Duration: 3 years
Specializations: English Literature, Hindi Literature, Mathematics, Philosophy, Economics, Ancient Indian History & Culture, Political Science, Geography, Drawing & Painting, Indian Music, Home Science, Sociology, Defense & Strategic Studies, Psychology, Education, Statistics, English Language, Hindi Language, Women Education, Functional Hindi, Functional Sanskrit, Functional English, History, Office Management, Early Childhood Care & Education, Environmental Study, Physical Education, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu
|M.Sc.||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: B.Sc. in Relevant subjects with valid score
Specializations: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Defense & Strategic Studies, Geography, Electronics, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Food Science, Industrial Chemistry, Life Sciences, Nutrition Science, Microbiology, Agriculture, Medical Laboratory Technology- Clinical Biochemistry, Pathology, Medical Microbiology & Immunology
|LLM||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: LLB with 50% marks
|MBA||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Specializations: Tourism Management, Business Economics, Finance & Control
|M.D. (Clinical)||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: MBBS from a recognized University
Specializations: General Medicine, Pediatrics, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases, Forensic Medicine, Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Radiotherapy And Radio Diagnosis
Read More: CSJMU Courses & Fee
CSJM University Admissions
CSJMU conducts an Online Entrance Test to offer admission in all the courses available at UG and PG levels.
The University also conducts counseling for PG courses after the completion of the entrance test.
B.Tech., B.Pharm., D.Pharm. and M.Pharm. admissions are granted on the basis of a valid score in UPSEE conducted by APJAKTU. Check UPSEE Cut off
MBBS and BDS admission is based on a valid score in NEET UG followed by university-based counseling.
Admission to MD and MS in Clinical & Basic Science is based on a valid score in NEET PG while DM, M.Ch admission is based on NEET SS score.
MBA and MCA admission is also based on a valid score in UPSEE followed by counseling.
Securing admission in BUMS, BAMS, MD, and MS in Ayurved & Unani is based on AYUSH Entrance Test.
For Admissions to MBA programs, candidates will have to qualify for the UPSEE-MBA entrance exam.
How to apply?
The application forms of CSJM University are available at the University website. Candidates can apply online for the same.
- Visit the website of CSJM University.
- Go to the Application Form link.
- Fill the application form with the desired course.
- Pay the fee of INR 600 (INR 400 for ST/ST students).
- Review the application form carefully and submit.
Read More:&nsp; CSJMU Admissions 2020
CSJM University Placement
The placement of the college is very good. One should score more than 60% to be eligible for placement. The placement provided is in reputed groups or institutions. More than 90% of the students get placement.
Some of the associated companies are Global Logic, TCS, Infosys, Bhatia Hotels Pvt Ltd, Reliance Nippon Life Insurance, Royal Cancer Institute and Research Center, Atigo Electronics India Pvt Ltd, Shri Ram Life Insurance Co Ltd, Eureka Forbes Pvt Ltd, and Leayan Global Pvt Ltd.
Read More: CSJMU Placements
CSJM University Facilities
- Campus: The campus is spread across 264 acres. The residential wing of the campus includes faculties of Life Sciences, Business Management, Education, and English. There is a separate hostel, academic and administrative blocks.
- Canteen: A specious canteen runs on the college campus for supplying hygienic food at an affordable rate to the students and the staff.
- Hostels: A boys hostel with a capacity of 400 inmates and girls’ hostels with a total capacity of 500 inmates. All the hostels have mess facilities at very moderate rates, 24-hour power supply, common hall, TV room, reading rooms, telephone, recreational and sports facilities with a tight security system. The students are allowed to use their computers in the rooms.
- Library: Library has its computer subnet with the most modern Cat-6 network technology. It is connected with the campus LAN using an optical fiber network. The library automation is being done using SOUL Software. So far it has completed its database of about 60,000 books, 3000 theses, which are available online through its web OPAC. It also has an Online access facility to about 20,000 full-text journals and about 5000 full-text books on its University LAN.
- Sports Facilities / Outdoor Games: A huge stadium has been constructed on the University campus. It is used for sports activities like a 400-meter race, hammer throw, long jump, high jump, cricket tournament, football, hockey, basketball, handball, volleyball, tennis, kabaddi, kho-kho, etc. The stadium is open for sports activities of students, teachers, officers, and employees of the University and students of affiliated colleges of the University.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria has a lot of goodies to offer at affordable prices. Open 6 days a week, a cafeteria is a Place where students celebrate their birthday and give treats.
Read More: CSJMU Reviews
CSJM University FAQs
Ques. What is the highest and the lowest package of "CSJMU”?
Ans. The highest package offered by the University is around 9-10 LPA and the lowest offered is 3-4 LPA.
Ques. Is it worthwhile to join the “CSJMU" or "Kanpur University"?
Ans. Yes, it is worth it because
- The teachers focus and provide attention towards the building of concepts and also provide practical exposure which is a must needed option.
- The hostel life is awesome, the rooms and the facility provided are very good. The rooms are double sharing with the attached bath and 24x7 CCTV and guard.
- College provides various co-curriculum activities and it also organizes many events.
All these overall makes it a good college and worth taking admission in.
Ques. What entrance exam do I need for "CSJMU”?
Ans College provided various admissions through UPSEE like for BTech, UPSEE-MBA for MBA, and some merit-based admissions. You can check the admission criteria.
Ques. What is the placement program in a 1-year course duration?
Ans. The college doesn’t provide 1-year duration courses.
Ques. Does the institute provide an education loan?
Ans. Yes, the college provides student education loans to the students.
Ques. What about research facilities at CSJMU?
Ques. How many courses are offered at CSJMU?
Ques. What about placements at CSJMU?
Ques. Is CSJMU a NAAC and UGC approved university?
Ques. What type of evaluation method is followed at CSJMU?